cramps + m/s = ?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2007, 03:33 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
So these last 2 days I've been really worried because I've been feeling cramps - sustained, AF-type cramps. And this morning I woke up and my bbs were a little smaller and not as sore, and I felt less bloated, exactly like my last m/c. So I prepared myself for the worst.

But a few hours later, I started feeling sooooo sick. And I still feel sick! So can I be having a miscarriage if I have m/s?

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

March 31st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I can't actually answer that, since I haven't miscarried. BUT I had cramps like that with both my pregnancies.

March 31st, 2007, 06:11 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
cramps+morning sickness=ABSOLUTELY NORMAL...

I experienced cramps with ALL of my pregnancy's - whether I've gone on to lose the baby or not. At the moment, your uterus is expanding quickly - and that is the reason for the cramping, another reason for the cramping can be your little bean burrowing in even deeper into your uterus. The only time they say to really worry about cramps is if you have bleeding as well, or the cramps are awfully painful, and generally in the one area (symbolising possible ectopic pregnancy).

I stressed during my whole 1st trimester, whenever i had any cramping, because I was so afraid of miscarrying again - I remember crying myself to sleep sometimes because I had had constant cramping, and was so sure that I was going to wake up to bleeding - or find out at my first scan that i'd had a missed m/c...

the morning sickness is a GREAT sign that all is well, especially if it is bad! With regards to your boobs - just remember you're still very early on, and a lot of women don't start getting symptoms until after the 6 week mark. I used to rely on breast soreness to assure me that I was still pregnant, and I remember very vividly, when I was about 9w pregnant, i woke up and my boobs weren't sore! No matter of poking or prodding would make them sore...... later that day the aching came back - nad lol the next two weeks my boobs were hideously sore, and i almost wished that it would go away for awhile

((hugs)), as much as it is normal to experience cramping, fluctuations of symptoms & weird bodily goings-on during pregnancy, it is also just as normal to be worried about the risk of having another miscarriage...

March 31st, 2007, 06:51 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Oh my gosh, thank you ladies so much! I'm going to try really hard to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible and stop worrying so much!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

March 31st, 2007, 07:04 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Quote:
Oh my gosh, thank you ladies so much! I'm going to try really hard to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible and stop worrying so much! [/b]
i think that's a great attitude to have, just so long as you remember it is OKAY and NORMAL to worry, or to have your irrational moments! Post here as often as you want or need to hun, because everyone here has either gone through it already, or is going through it right now!

April 1st, 2007, 10:53 PM
Vickey
i felt cramps while kissing the toilet for months...I wouldn't worry to much about it.
April 1st, 2007, 10:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
congrats and good luck with your pregnancy

dont worry its very normal to worry

( not to make you worry more or scare you )
but I worried about something the whole pregnancy ( had 3 m/c before having my beautiful baby girl )
once I got past one thing my mind would make me worry about something new.

So again what you are feeling is Normal ( drives you crazy ) but Normal

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
April 2nd, 2007, 10:09 AM
lauraec20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having a lot of cramps lately - that are just getting worse the farther along I get. I know that the baby is fine though and is growing right - so I just have to beleive that cramps are normal. I know it so hard not to worry. Hopefully you will find comfort and support from this group of women. I know that I have!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search