We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is her husband Tim. Vickey wrote down all the info she wanted me to tell you.
She is still in the hospital, no baby yet. The doctor said she is 4cm dilated and 100% thinned out. Her contractions are very close together, she is only getting about 20 sec. break in between them. However she is not dilating that fast. But she does not want them to break her water because she does not want to have to have a c-section later if she still does not dilate further. So we wait. The doc said she could be in labor for a day or 2 at the rate she is going but they are going to keep her in the hosptial. Right now there is no reason to do a c-section, the baby is fine and so is she.
She says hi! She has been able to get some rest and seems rather upbeat about it all. I will update again when I can because I have to come home every so often to let the dog out and feed the fish.
Good for her not letting them break that water. Its better on her and baby to let that happen naturally.
I hope things speed up for her but either way sounds like she has it together!! Wishing all of you the best!
Wife to Brian since October 2004, Mama too:
Jakob (May 12th 2004- Feb. 24th 2009 Had Joubert Syndrome RIP)
2 Baby beans lost
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010