in case you missed it ...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
Blessedx3
im going on vacation in a couple of hours...... *sigh* were driving.... we should arrive in denver tonight about midnight or so.. and then stay the night and then tomarrow morning well head out to calif to see dh's folks... for a few days then its off to oregon so the boys can do some treasue hunting... and they we are heading to idaho for his cousins wedding and stay with his g-ma for a few days before returning home.... well i have anything anf everything packed mad eup some sandwiches ans snacks for the road.... and everythings ready to go but me.... i dont wanna go i wanna stay home but saddly that is not an option... this is the first vacation we have had in over 2 years.... and you'd think id be thrilled right but dh & ds arguing wiith each other for 12-16 hours a day in the car is not my idea of a good time..... anyhow pray that i dont kill them both and ill be back with pics on the 14 or 15... hugs~~~
June 3rd, 2007, 02:55 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Oh I am glad you posted cause I had a package to send you, I will wait and send it closer to when you will be home. Hope it turns out to be fun for you!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

June 3rd, 2007, 03:43 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
hope you have a good holiday..... make sure you rest up when you can!

June 3rd, 2007, 04:05 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have a good time!! We are actually leaving on vacation this week too. We are heading back to Oklahoma with my dad and step-mom (they've been staying with us this week) for a week. We will also be back on the 14th!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

June 3rd, 2007, 05:55 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
Have a blast!! Try to enjoy yourself, we will miss you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search