More spotting...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2007, 02:42 PM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, I didn't post this but on Monday of this week I had a tiny bit of brown and then pink spotting. It went away by the end of the day so I tried not to worry about it since there is nothing I can do. Well I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood. Not much but more than Monday. Also, earlier today I had some noticeable pain in my back. It went away but it was weird. And I have had cramps since i found I was pregnant. I am tired of being so scared. I just wish I could be pregnant with no spotting and everything go well.

Anyway, I have a u/s scheduled for next Tuesday. But I am wondering if I should call my doctor and see if they would take me earlier, maybe tomorrow. Or should I go to the ER tonight. But i don't want to spend all night in an ER. Of course I am so early that they probably wouldn't see a heartbeat... urgh. I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be great.

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

June 6th, 2007, 02:55 PM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
Amanda,

I am so sorry for what you are going through!!! It sounds exactly the same as this pg started for me!! I had the same brown/pink spotting weeks 5-8 and was sure...what with all the things the doctors said...that I was m/c'ing. But here I am...1 day shy of 21 weeks...so it is possible that it will turn out just fine!!

I wish I knew how this would turn out for you, because I think the not knowing is the hardest part of everything. I know it's hard but even if you went in for an u/s it is still really early to see a h/b. And that may give you extra reason to worry when in fact it may still turn out just fine!!!

I am hoping and wishing that this turns out just fine and in a few months you can give another woman reason to have some hope after all that you have gone through!!

Please keep us updated and let us know as soon as you have some answers!! I'll be thinking and worrying of you!!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

June 6th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
im so sorry your going through this sweety..the back pain and spotting could be from an infection or something..i had that early on from a yeast infection..call your dr. in the morning and let them know.
June 6th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((hugs)) i am sorry you've had more spotting - i know it's hard to stay positive after you've had spotting! Maybe contact your doctor and see if you CAN get in a little earlier, if you think that it will give you some reassurance??? Although being so early, what you said is correct, you probably won't be able to see a HB clearly just yet..... good luck hun

June 6th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, it's so tough. I've been experiencing similar with a little brown spotting and my back is hurting me more than I think is normal.

If I were you and it continues, I would give a call into your doctor and see if they can take you in a little sooner for a scan. If for nothing else, you'll get a little peace of mind. Even if you don't see a h/b right away, you'll at least be able to confirm that everything is where it should be and about the size it should be and there is an outside shot that you will see a h/b.

Hang in there! Positive thoughts coming your way. I hope that the spotting goes away once and for all!

June 7th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I would call the doctor today and tell them what is going on and hopefully they can get you in quickly.
June 7th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Super Mommy
I feel so bad that you have to go through this. I would call your doctor.

June 7th, 2007, 07:34 AM
lauraec20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are going through all of this. If it were me, I would call the dr and see about gettting in sooner. You are right about probably not seeing/hearing the heart beat but you may get some reassurance. Please update!
June 7th, 2007, 11:38 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well... the spotting has stopped again. It only happened the once when I wiped and that was it. I called my docs office this morning and told them about it. They said that I should be on pelvic rest... which makes me laugh since DH and I have not BD since we found out we are pregnant. We are way too terrified that something could happen. So I am just going to wait until Tuesday.

I guess all I can do is wait...

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

June 9th, 2007, 03:32 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
hang in there sweetie, I hope you have a great u/s on Tuesday!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search