June scares the hell out of me

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I know June has brought happiness to many but for me I just am so scared of it. My stillborn son, Siddhu was born on June 20th. I am so depressed and worried from the end of May, still not able to get out of it. I know I should be happy that I am gonna have one more baby in August and I should be thankful to God but…. But what if I have to go through it again? How will I survive if I have to face it again? Still I am not able to get over my previous stillbirth, (I am sure I will never be able to forget my son), my DH’s family checked with some fortune teller and they called (when I was 19 weeks or so) and asked me to get this baby aborted as this baby has no power per them. I SO DO NOT BELIEVE in all this crap but still it is in the corner of my mind and it is adding pressure to my emotions much more. I just can’t stop thinking about all this and it scares me to death. I just pray that everything will be alright and I will be able to hold a HEALTHY ALIVE baby. I just had to get this off my chest.

Update: on post #7
June 8th, 2007, 08:34 AM
lauraec20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't even imagine the way you must be feeling! I just want to say that I am sorry that this is a hard month for you. I hope that time just flies by and before you know it you are holding your healthy baby in your arms. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, especially during this hard month.

to you!!!!!
June 8th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i am so sorry. June scares me too..both of my losses are in june..one including the 20th as well ..hang in there..before you know it, your sweet baby will be safe in your arms
June 9th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Spotis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hugs. Sorry you're going through all of this, it must be so hard. This time, though, things are different. Don't let that fortune teller crap freak you out. Your baby needs you to believe in him or her. You're going to have a happy healthy baby in August!

Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Nolan John turns 2 on 8/28/09
Thank you Jessica for the siggy!
June 9th, 2007, 04:35 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Try to have positive thoughts if you can. I know that can be hard. I am so sorry your going through all of that right now and I am so sorry you lost your son. Lots and lots of hugs to you!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

June 9th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
sweety, I won't pretend to understand what you are going through, because I don't - but I can only imagine what a hard, confusing, bittersweet time of the year this is for you. I am keeping you firmly in my thoughts!!!!!!!!!

I know it's different, but my nephew died of SIDS when he was 4 months old (to the day), so the first 4 months of Gaby's life I was absolutely terrified, that I would wake up on the morning she turned 4 months old & find that she'd passed away as well. the night before I was terrified & cried myself to sleep..... The relief I felt after the 26th February passed, I cannot even explain.

thinking of you, and please know we are all here for you to lean on, during this hard time xx

June 11th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much to all you ladies! You guys make my life better! This board is like a family to me, honestly. Real family does not seem to care that much as much as you guys do. Thanks a ton for all your support and prayers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search