Guess I didnt stay long

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Miles
I did another HPT this am and its a BFP but very light. I called my OB back and he said they should be getting darker, he will do BW on Fri if I am not bleeding by then. He thinks I am having a chemical and doesnt think its wroth the time to do beta right now also being I am not late he is too worried about it. He said a chemical is normal and that we could TTC right away it wasnt a big deal. Yeah not a big deal to him maybe, but to me it is. So I am back away for a few days to see what happens.

Thanks for the support ladies.
June 13th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Vickey
hang in there, i had very light test for a long time too....and they didn't get darker until I was a few days late. So don't give up! Just keep thinking positive, even as hard as that might be
June 13th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
try to stay positive. hang in there and let us know how it goes if you get the beta drawn
June 13th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What kind of test are you using?? I found recently that those dollar tree tests didn't get that dark and took a while to get dark...other tests were good though...Hang in there don't give up just yet!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
June 13th, 2007, 09:36 AM
SPinkD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SPinkD
Hang in there. I had really light tests even after I was late. Will be keeping you in my T&Ps.

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

June 13th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Don't loose hope just yet. My tests were still looking faint and my levels were around 130 and 300. A line's a line. I hope all the best for you hun!
June 13th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Hang in there Magan, don't give up hope yet.

I had a very faint line at 11dpo and what I thought was no line at all at 12dpo and then another faint line 13dpo. I thought for sure when I got the no line that I was out and that turned out to not be the case! It all depends on the test and sometimes even the same brand can be inconsistent. Mine were all FR tests and no consistency.

I'll be hoping for the best for you on this one... good luck!!

June 13th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
try & think positive hun - though I know that's a lot easier said than done!!! I am crossing my fingers for you that your bw on Friday turns out good!!!

June 13th, 2007, 01:03 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your blood work on Friday proves your doctor wrong and everything is o.k. :dothugs:

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
June 13th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Miles
Thanks everyone so much, I used a fact plus yesterday and today. I am not likeing them being they dont dry all of the way which makes it even harder to read. Dr is a jerk, he said he will make an appointment for me on Fri but he is the only on in the office that day so it may have to be canceled. If that happens I am going to see if my reg dr will do bw, that is all I want at this point.
June 13th, 2007, 03:14 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
hang in there, I wouldn't go by test colors. I had a BFN on one and a BFP on another with this baby so you never know what you get with some test. Let us know when you do find out. I am praying for you and the little bean.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

June 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
I agree with Jess. If for some reason a particular batch of HPT is defective it may be them and not you at all!!! I had 4 or 5 tests not show I was pg even after I got 2 BFPs. I had a bunch of tests left over and I new I woudn't be trying again...so i decided to use them all!!! Only caused a lot of extra stress!!!

I really hope this is it for you Miles....you deserve it!!! Keep us posted!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search