Hi ..I'm new Here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Regular
Hi There..

I'm 7weeks pregnant with a history of m/c (see my signature for details).

I'm such a nervous wreck, the doctor im seeing has me on 200mg of progesterone supposetories, 1CC of HCG Injection every three days and also one low dose of baby aspirin every morning...he has also been monitoring my hcg levels until half way through my 6th week. Now i basically have to wait until my ultrasound on September 6th to see whats going on in there...im a nervous wreck. I cannot enjoy being pregnant at all...im so scared to even believe that im pregnant.

My question to some of you more experienced ladies is......do symptoms normally come and go..or do they stick around 24/7 ..for example, by breasts don't ALWAYS hurt it comes and goes....but always around in the morning when i first get up..is this normal?

Sorry if i sound like a crazy women, im really not!! But seems being pregnant has made me kinda nuts.
www.pictureperfectdesigns.org
</span>

August 24th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
COngratulations! I understand that you're a wreck, it's so scary once you've been tainted with the fact that bad things can happen.
I personally have not been blessed yet since my MC, but I do know that symptoms are individual to each person. Many people have all of them and some people get none, and then there are the ones in between. Good luck, I'm praying everything goes well this time around!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
August 24th, 2005, 06:22 PM
JennL
Hi! I'm very sorry about your "history", but congratulations on your pregnancy! I can completely sympathize, as i'm in the same boat - just a few weeks ahead. I was shaking so bad the morning of our first u/s because I was so afraid that it was going to be bad news again..... but it wasn't I can't tell you not to worry about it, because I know it's almost impossible not to worry - but just know that until someone tells you otherwise - you're PREGNANT and just try to be happy and positive, as there's many people that have m/c histories that also have very healthy children as well

I've just rented a fetal doppler because I can't stand the waiting between appt's, and I always worry that something is wrong. Might be something for you to look into if you think it might ease your mind.... just remember that it won't pick up anything until 8-10 wks. at the earliest.

Very best of luck to you, and please keep us updated!
~Jenn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search