please help

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Ok I was thinking I was 6w 3d today but I had an ultrasound. They said that the baby was 5w 6d. They also made the comment that the baby was small. Is that ok. They saw a heart beat yea. It was 96 bpm. Is that good or just ok.
September 9th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to Kimisbaby
Thats a good hb for only being 5 wks! Mine was 96 at 6 wks!!! So relax!! Its fine! I'm 22 wks now! Hb is 160! :-) Kim King
September 9th, 2005, 06:51 PM
thanks this ultra sound tec did not tell me much
September 15th, 2005, 09:31 AM
My dr called me last night and she said everything looks good right now. I will have another ultrasound at 10 weeks just to make sure. I guess I am afraid to be happy, fear of losing the baby.
September 16th, 2005, 06:57 AM
JennL
Quote:
Originally posted by labs454@Sep 15 2005, 12:31 PM
My dr called me last night and she said everything looks good right now. I will have another ultrasound at 10 weeks just to make sure. I guess I am afraid to be happy, fear of losing the baby. *
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

You fear is completely normal - but if the doc says that everything looks good - then everything's looking good! Congratulations! and best of luck with your next ultrasound. When do you go back?
September 16th, 2005, 07:06 AM
mom.of.2.boys's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure it starts out low like that - usually it means the heart just started beating that week. and then it speeds up rapidly.

I had two miscarriages and now pregnant. I went at 5 weeks 4 days and the heart just started beating so they didn't even take a measurement of the beats - probably not to make me nervous. Then I went back for m 8 week appt. and ultrasound and it went up to crazy highs.......186.

When they are little - it's such a huge range.

The important thing is that the heart is beating. GREAT NEWS!!!!

Relax. Things sound good to me!

September 16th, 2005, 12:03 PM
ladybgg
I had my sono yesterday and I was so relieved to see that little heart beating! My baby's heart rate was 130 at 6wks 5days.... He said that was great and everything looked awesome! I am so happy... I can finally enjoy my pregnancy!

I wouldn't worry... I am suprised you got a heartbeat that early! That is a great sign to get it that early! I am excited for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search