Not Sure

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2005, 06:51 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
I recently miscarred i was 5 weeks pregnant so the doctor said it wansn't that bad. He also told me that it was ok to get Pg again after I got my regular AF, I had the bleeding when i noticed my miscarrage, and it lasted for 7 days my AF normally only lasts 3-4 and I normally have a 21-28 day cycle. the last time I had a normal AF was July 8th, but I did have the bleeding Aug 12th after the miscarrage Its now been 28 days and no AF yet not even symptoms or signs. Me and my Fiance have had intercource sence my miscarrage AF stoped.
Is it possible I am pregnant again?
Thanks
J

September 10th, 2005, 10:27 AM
can any one please help?!

September 10th, 2005, 06:09 PM
JennL
Hi -

I honestly think that it's too early to really know - but you could always take a test to ease your mind. Since it's just now 28 days since your m/c, it's really normal not to have a normal cycle right away as your body needs time to get back to normal so to speak. After my 2nd m/c, I didn't ever have an AF, but didn't ovulate again until almost 40 days afterwards, which is when my current pregnancy happened. I too always had a 28 day cycle prior to the m/c's.

Let me ask - did you m/c naturally? You can talk to your doctor and tell them your concerns as well. They may be able to do a blood hcg level test to check your hormone levels to wee if you're pregnant as well, but again it still may be too early to really tell.

I'm sorry that I don't have any concrete answers for you, but wish you the best of luck

~Jenn
September 11th, 2005, 04:15 PM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
I am not sure I can help, but I can tell you what happened to me. I m.c. (d.c.) after my d.c. I was 6weeks or so preg. with my first d.c. I was waiting and waiting for af to come, she never did until like 59 days later. Well I thought it was infact AF, and it turned out I had been pregnant again. and was M.C. ing, naturally this time. I've just had one normal cycle (28days) since March actually, so to try and answer your question. Yes, anything can be possible, but could be too earily to get an acurate reading without a blood test. Also you'd have to know what your numbers were after your m.c. if it was a natural m.c. Hope this helps you. Maybe your prego, good luck

</div>
September 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
ya i took a test last night andit was negitive, i did mis carry naturally because how early it was the doc said every thing should be ok after teh bleeding stoped from the mc, its now 31 days and i have only had a slight little bearly reconizable pink spot on my toliet paper but im ot sure if i was seeing thins or not because it was only onece yesterday that it was there.

September 13th, 2005, 11:11 AM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
Quote:
Originally posted by JMcDilda@Sep 12 2005, 12:56 PM
ya i took a test last night andit was negitive, i did mis carry naturally because how early it was the doc said every thing should be ok after teh bleeding stoped from the mc, its now 31 days and i have only had a slight little bearly reconizable pink spot on my toliet paper but im ot sure if i was seeing thins or not because it was only onece yesterday that it was there.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

HI, I just wanted to send you I know what your going thru. I just noticed your ticker, congrats on the wedding, I am finally getting married
Oct 1th this year after 7 years of dating.

Come vist with us in the ttc after m.c. room, were alot of fun in their and alot of us help each other as well. Look foward to seeing you their when you feel up to it.

</div>
September 17th, 2005, 03:53 PM
thnks a lot. its now the 17th and still nothing not even a sign...not sure what to think, i have taken 3 tests i would take one and then wait a day and then a nother and wait then a nother and still noting. i would like to be pregnant but nothing. the only bleeding i did notice was afer me an my fiance had intercourse a little too rough and i had 2 very light spots and sence then nothing...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search