Pregnant Spotting and Scared

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2007, 09:32 AM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
in 2001 i suffer 2 losses, both turned into affairs with the doctor

diagnosed with a lutel phase defect and progesterone defiency

2002 successful complicated pregnancy

get pregnant early 2003 another early loss, next cycle get pregnant with DD2

pregnant in 06 have baby at 35 weeks in feb 07

pregnant again

I have no idea how far along I am as I have been on birthcontrol pills and my cycle has been weird. I found out this week and last night I started spotting. It's pinkish brown. I have a yeast infection and am hoping that is what is irritating my cervix

I see the doctor on Wednesday so long as things continue normally

I have had bleeding with each of my pregnancies but usually not until close to or into the second trimester. I dont think i'm that far along because while i look a little puffy usually by 10 weeks there is no hiding that I am pregnant

I'm scared. I didnt know I was ready for more kids until that positive showed up....

October 21st, 2007, 09:35 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi sweetie. I really hope that you are indeed further along & even if you aren't, w/ that infection it could be the culprit. Don't give up hope on this little one making it. I'm sure you will be fine.

October 21st, 2007, 06:34 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We seem to have had a lot of bleeding on here lately. I am sure that pesky yeast infection is too blame. Good luck on your apt. I can't wait to find out when you are due and how far along you are.
October 22nd, 2007, 07:05 AM
Thanks ladies.

The spotting seems under control for now. Yesterday there was a good amount of pinky brown discharge and it had me pretty freaked out. I take a daily aspirin and was still taking a 325mg tablet a day from when I discontinued Heparin 6 weeks after my son was born. I dropped down to taking the baby dose of 81 mg and the spotting completely stopped. Let's hope it stays away and that my legs can handle the smaller dosage until my second trimester when I start Heparin therapy.

I really hope Ive figured out the problem.

October 22nd, 2007, 08:02 AM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I hope everything is OK and it's all just due to that infection. Have you ever been on progesterone supplements? I also had a luteal phase deficit and they started me on them for my whole first trimester for this pregnancy. Good luck at your appointment on Wed - keep us updated!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
October 22nd, 2007, 09:47 AM
Yes I'm taking oral progesterone supplements. They are a god sent as they are the only way i can seem to hang onto a pregnancy. I am so antsy it is ridiculous. I wish they had been able to squeeze me in sooner because I'm going out of town Thursday morning until Sunday.

October 22nd, 2007, 10:48 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally missed this post. I'm glad your bleeding has stopped. That's great news. Hopefully that little problem was all it was and it'll be smooth sailing for you now.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search