here I come 2nd trimester!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2007, 09:49 AM
mrsdismang
I guess depending on what books you read I may already be in my 2nd trimester or I could just be getting ready to enter it but either way I'm excited!!! We get to see baby next Monday and may even be lucky enough to find out what it is. I will be one week shy of the classic 16 week scan but that is just how my appointments fall. Maybe baby will be eager to show off haha!
In other news, I had an icky dream last night: For some reason my dad saw on a chart of some sort that I had a fever so he told me to take my temp and I had a fever of like 110 (wasn't dead though haha) so I was getting ready to go to the ER and my doctor's office told me not to because the doctor couldn't be reached to see me there. So I guess I had to go the office (can't remember too well...) and they did an u/s and told me the baby had died at week 8. They said the fever was from an infection from the embryo decaying. EWWW!
In real life I lost my last baby at 8 weeks but we found out at 11 and I never had a fever. But it's still creepy. I know they say pregnant women have more vivid dreams but mine have been ridiculous lately. I hope it wasn't trying to tell me or prepare me for something....
Wish me luck at my next ob appointment!!!
October 21st, 2007, 06:28 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! I am sure that everything will be fine. I can't wait to see your baby so you better post some pics of the u/s. I really hope you get to fine out the sex. That would be really cool.
October 22nd, 2007, 08:18 AM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on hitting such a big milestone! And my dreams were insane during the first part of my pregnancy - they have subsided a bit (I don't think my body has time to dream anymore because I have to wake up so often to pee ). I'm sure that dream is just from your fears and doesn't mean anything. Let us know how the u/s goes!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
October 22nd, 2007, 08:40 AM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
Congratulations!!! The 2nd trimester is a big deal when you've had previous early pg losses!!! I hope it gives you some amount of reassurance!!

Anyhow, I am sure pg dreams are a cruel way to torture women because I think they cause more worry and stress and less often are predictors of future happenings!!!

Your baby is fine and I hope that s/he is not feeling shy that day!!!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

October 22nd, 2007, 08:46 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hurray for the 2nd trimester!! Congratulations! That's so cool that you get to see your baby so soon. I can't wait to hear all about how the scan goes. BTW, I have psycho preggo dreams too.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

October 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
Congratulations!!! The 2nd trimester is a big deal when you've had previous early pg losses!!! I hope it gives you some amount of reassurance!!

Anyhow, I am sure pg dreams are a cruel way to torture women because I think they cause more worry and stress and less often are predictors of future happenings!!!

Your baby is fine and I hope that s/he is not feeling shy that day!!!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

October 22nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a weird dream! I'm experiencing very vivid dreams but I haven't been able to remember them or at least most of them. Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester. I think you are officially there. Techically if you split the days pg, 13w 3d is when the 2nd trimester would start. There is too much debate about it IMO. I say 14 weeks is definitely there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search