Pregnancy #3

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
JBak590's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JBak590
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Hey Ladies. I am new to this board and I hope to be here for awhile. I would just like to say that I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have had 2 miscarriages. One October 2006 and it was said to be a blighted ovum. The 2nd was July 2007 and it was considered a missed miscarriage. I am pregnant with my 3rd baby hoping that this one is a sticky! I want a baby so bad and I'm sure God has in store for me to be a mother. Monday, November 26th is my first drs appointment and he is going to give me an ultrasound. They said thats the first thing that needs to be done with this pregnancy. Please pray for me and I will update yall ladies as soon as I know something.</span>

10/2006 - Blighted Ovum (5 weeks) 07/2007 - Missed Miscarriage(8 weeks)</div>
November 24th, 2007, 02:38 PM
sunnie83
Congratulations on finding out you're expecting! I understand your apprehension about miscarrying again - I miscarried my first pregnancy on July 6, 2007 @ 6 weeks. We were so excited, then so disappointed. However, I got my next period Aug 4th and got pregnant that month. Everything is going smoothly so far - we had our first ultrasound on Halloween and got to see the baby moving around and everything! I am still so worried that something will happen..its a shame how miscarriages can damper our happiness at times.

I wish you the best though and I am sure everything will be fine for you and the little peanut! I am glad you found us!
November 24th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
sending you LOTS of sticky dust!!!!

My name is Emma, i'm one of the co-hosts for this board. I'm 24 & have had three pregnancy losses (my most recent was just over a month ago). October 26 2006 I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, who will be 13 months old tomorrow! So never give up hope!

November 24th, 2007, 06:40 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad you get to join us! I wish you the very best at your doctor's appointment! Be sure to update us on how it goes. We'll all be pulling for a GREAT report!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

November 25th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
welcome and congrats! good luck with your first appointment!!

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”~ Anton LaVey
November 25th, 2007, 12:30 PM
lovemyluck's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! Cant wait to hear about your first appt!!

<span style="color:#FF00FF"><span style="font-family:Tahoma"> Carli Mae Montage #1 Carli Mae Montage #2</span></span> Thanks Sara for my great sig!!!
November 25th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! to JM! I am so sorry for your 2 previous losses but hopefully God will keep this little bean w/ you for the next 9 months!

November 25th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Dean's Mommy's Avatar ~Samantha~
Send a message via AIM to Dean's Mommy
Congrats!!
I know exactly how you feel, I had the same thing with my first with a blighted ovum. I never even heard of it, let alone think it could happen to me! So, I am feeling the same way you do, with this pregnancy. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, I have one as well.

*Siggy under construction*

**If you would like a siggy, please PM me a request.** *View my gallery**View my Blog*
November 25th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and Welcome! I can't wait to hear about your u/s on monday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search