will my appointment never come!?!?!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so agitated waiting for my next appointment (dec 5th). I worry that I am no where near as sick feeling as I have been in the past. Seriously Ive only really barfed once so far. My last pregnancy I could barely peel myself off the bathroom floor. I'm afraid to put up my ticker or hang up my pregnancy clothes even though I am already having to wear them. I need to work on weening my son but can't bring myself to even start until I can have confirmation that everything is still going well. i wish I could relax

November 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope December 5th comes very soon for you and time just flies! Just to let you know, you've barfed more than me! I've never done that with any of my pregnancies. Maybe you are just going to have an easy 1st trimester. Be sure to update us after your appointment!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

November 26th, 2007, 10:12 AM
mrsdismang
If you are worried about not being sick enough, give it time! I didn't think I would ever get m/s but it came and I was not too happy about it when it did. I only barfed once too, but I was sick 24/7 until around week 10. I guess I got lucky. And try to remember that this pregnancy is going to be different than your others so you really shouldn't try to compare them. I know how hard it is waiting for that appointment though. Mine can never come soon enough. I hope you start feeling worse soon
November 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I used to hate having to wait for appointments - the time just dragged and dragged and DRAGGED, especially with the 1st trimester appointments.... Try not to worry about the lack of morning sickness, because every pregnancy is different

November 26th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i try to tell myself that the 5 other pregnancies I was eating very differently. I had no idea about my gluten problem so maybe that is why I was always so sick. I really appreciate being about to come here and kevetch about this. most people I know don't "get it"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search