ob appointment tomorrow

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2007, 09:59 AM
mrsdismang
Well, tomorrow is the big day. We are having yet another ultrasound but this time to check for anatomy. I'm assuming the ultrasound machine will be more detailed and hopefully baby will be cooperative and show us the goods. I have to know what we are having. I will go insane if I don't get to find out until delivery. My mom and a friend have been asking how I'm going to do the nursery and I don't know because it all depends on boy or girl. They want to buy me stuff so I gotta find out haha!
I can't believe I am almost half way there! Yay! I never thought I'd make it this far and still have some sanity left. I guess I better save it for the other half.
I'll let everyone know how it goes when we get home tomorrow.

Well, after much poking and prodding, the sonographer couldn't get the baby to turn over (it was on it's belly) so she did a vaginal and we are having...................

A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is going to be Madeleine Belle!

Also, my blood pressure was elevated 140/100 so I have to do the 24 hr urine collection. Blah! On the bright side, we get ANOTHER sonogram the next time we go back because she couldn't check the heart because little Maddi was being stubborn. I am so excited that we got to find out. YAY!!!!!!!
November 26th, 2007, 10:25 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I can't wait for the update !!!

November 26th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are so lucky you get to find out! I can't wait to hear the news tomorrow!
November 26th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
sending you lots of OPEN LEG VIBES lol.. I hope you're able to find out the gender of your little one!

November 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How exciting!!! The big ultrasound is always so much fun to go to. I can't wait to hear what you're having! Do you have any names picked out yet?

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

November 26th, 2007, 03:33 PM
mrsdismang
Quote:
How exciting!!! The big ultrasound is always so much fun to go to. I can't wait to hear what you're having! Do you have any names picked out yet?[/b]
Yes, we've got names picked out. For a boy: Adam Lee Jr, Brandon Lee, Eric Wolfe. Girl: Madeleine Belle, Amanda Reese. My husband said that when the baby is born I get to pick the name (since I've been so kind as to carry the baby for 9 months haha) but I've already decided that if it's a boy he's going to be a Jr.
November 26th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Quote:
How exciting!!! The big ultrasound is always so much fun to go to. I can't wait to hear what you're having! Do you have any names picked out yet?[/b]
Yes, we've got names picked out. For a boy: Adam Lee Jr, Brandon Lee, Eric Wolfe. Girl: Madeleine Belle, Amanda Reese. My husband said that when the baby is born I get to pick the name (since I've been so kind as to carry the baby for 9 months haha) but I've already decided that if it's a boy he's going to be a Jr.
[/b]
Cute names!! I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow! I'll look for it for sure!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

November 27th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
good luck!!

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”~ Anton LaVey
November 27th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats on joining team pink!!

November 27th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Yay!! Another little girl! I love love love that you are going to call her Maddi. I would have had it on my list except that we know someone close to us with that nickname. You know I love Belle! We are going to call our baby Bella. Congratulations!

~Stacey

November 27th, 2007, 05:38 PM
mrsdismang
Quote:
Yay!! Another little girl! I love love love that you are going to call her Maddi. I would have had it on my list except that we know someone close to us with that nickname. You know I love Belle! We are going to call our baby Bella. Congratulations![/b]
I almost went with Bella for the middle name and even considered it for the first name but for some reason I decided on Madeleine. I love it, they are both classic and timeless.
November 27th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Yay!! Another little girl! I love love love that you are going to call her Maddi. I would have had it on my list except that we know someone close to us with that nickname. You know I love Belle! We are going to call our baby Bella. Congratulations![/b]
I almost went with Bella for the middle name and even considered it for the first name but for some reason I decided on Madeleine. I love it, they are both classic and timeless.
[/b]
For sure we must have the same taste in names!

~Stacey

November 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
congrats sweetie!

November 27th, 2007, 08:44 PM
mrsdismang
Thanks everyone! I am so excited to know after what seems like forever! I feel like I know my baby so much better now and it feels more real. I can call her by her name and talk to her. Last night felt like Christmas Eve hah! My mom has already printed out my registry to start buying me stuff. I can't wait to get Maddi's nursery set up. YAY!!!
p.s. how do you ladies like my Christmas pooch? HAHA! She's excited about being a big sister.
November 28th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats on having a little girl!!!!!!!

November 28th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on the baby girl! I am SO jealous!!!

BTW - You pooch is adorable in the Santa outfit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search