ummm girls...holy moly

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2007, 12:57 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi again everyone! Let me start by reminding everyone who I am. I am Nikki (26) DH is Jim (26). I was here in September of this year but sadly lost my baby at 6wks due to an ectopic. I had surgery to remove the baby and my right tube on 10/2/07.

Well I was bleeding for 4 days before my surgery (that is how I knew something was wrong) and I bleed for about 13 days after my surgery. So here I am now on CD 58 with no AF. The last HPT I took was on 11/16 or 11/17 and it was a BFN. No doubt about it.

I went to the doctors on Monday (CD 56) to talk to them about no AF. My doctor said he could start me on some medicien to get the witch back. But he required a negitive blood test before he would give me anything. Well I rolled up my sleeve and let them take some blood.

Well the nurse called me this morning and my beta is 81!!!! I am PG! Holly cow...when did this happen. Well I go back on Dec 3rd for more blood work to see if the level is going up. I sure hope it is.

I just can't belive it. I am so floored. Very happy, but FLOORED! I got that neg HPT on 11/16 (or 17) and I guess I could have gotten pg either on 11/11 or 11/21 b/c that is the only time what DH and I have bedded in the passed couple weeks. I went to Wal-Mart during lunch and bought a HPT and sure enough it was a BFP. I even bought the same kind I used on 11/16 (or 17). I called the HPT hotline and the Answer brand I used messuares 25 of the beta messurment thingy (I don't remember what they called it).

So Holy Moly!! I am PG. I am either 4w 3d or 3w. Wow.... I am guessing that I am the 4w 3d one. So I had my blood done on Monday I was 4w 1d and my Beta was 81...that is good right? I have never caught one this early.

I am just so scared! If you look at my list of losses I have lost 2 already this year. I don't want to loose this one too. And I am so affraid of having another ectopic. That was the worest thing I have even had to live through. And I only have one tube left.

So ummmm...yep...that is the update on me....I guess I will be in the July due date club. The best guess at a due date I can come up with is 7/30/08 but since my daughter was a c-section, God willing I make it with this bean, this one will be too and probably a week early. That is just how my doctor rolls.

WOW!!! I sure hope I am here for 9 long months!

November 28th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Hoping's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how wonderful!! Congratulations. Here's some sticky dust!!

Our Two Miracles!
Alexis Jade 5/28/08 and Evan Russell 6/28/10
Always Remembering our 3 angels in heaven
November 28th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! Praying that those levels keep going up!!

Thanks Claire for my awesome siggy!!

November 28th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a great nine months. When are you doing your levels again? When is your first u/s? I just can't wait to see the miracle baby you have!
November 28th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Oh wow Nikki! Congratulations to you! I'm sending you lots of sticky vibes!

November 28th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats and welcome back! I hope this little bean hangs in there for you !

November 28th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Quote:
YOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a great nine months. When are you doing your levels again? When is your first u/s? I just can't wait to see the miracle baby you have![/b]

My beta on Monday was 81. I am thinking that the 'shot' that did it was on 11/11 so if I got pg that day exactly I would be 4w 3d today. And since it probably took a few days for the egg to implant and all I am probably more like just 4w. So I was only 3 & 1/2 weeks or so when I had my blood work done. Man this is a lot of guessing. I KNOW my beta was less than 25 on 11/16 (or17) b/c I got a negative HPT. So my very best guess is I am 4 weeks.

I have more blood work on Monday 12/3 and they will schedule and u/s after that. I am sure it will be pretty quick since I am going to be higher risk this time around.

I still can't believe it. But you girls keep this hush hush We are going to try and wait until we are 12-13 weeks before we tell anyone this time...

Thanks for the sticky vibes!!! They are gladly excepted

November 28th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am giddy with excitement for you. I can't wait to hear all the good news with bw and u/s!
November 28th, 2007, 09:52 PM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome back... sending lots and lots of sticky dust your way!!!!!
November 29th, 2007, 05:51 AM
lovemyluck's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats to you!! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!! Here is a bunch of sticky vibes!!

<span style="color:#FF00FF"><span style="font-family:Tahoma"> Carli Mae Montage #1 Carli Mae Montage #2</span></span> Thanks Sara for my great sig!!!
November 29th, 2007, 07:36 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow! What a wonderful surprise! I'm so very excited for you!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

November 29th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Thank you for all the sticky vibes I am taking them all in. I don't feel pg and I have kinda had an upset tummy today but I think I am just planning for the worst. That is my defense mechanism.

Quote:
Oh wow! What a wonderful surprise! I'm so very excited for you![/b]

I am really excited about our little surprise. All our others were charted and planned with great detail. I had always wished that I could be one of "those" women who just "end up" pregnant...and now I am. I have to admit that we were not trying but I thought I had already O'ed on CD 22 so we were no longer preventing either. Hooray surprise baby!

December 1st, 2007, 06:19 AM
Proverbs31Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here we meet again. Congratulations again!! Sticky dust to you!

Just like you - am playing that defense mechanism game, but I feel bad coz I need to stay positive and believe that God will take care of everything...

Right here with you hun, and wishing you the best!
Jordan - 3 yrs old
Children are an inheritance from the Lord. The fruit of the womb a reward.
December 1st, 2007, 06:29 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is awesome news! What a welcomed surprise. That is amazing & a gift from God! Congrats mamasita!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search