We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I went to that Christmas party last night and we played this game where you have to guess what Christmas song the description you are given is referring to. The example given was: Bleached Yule=White Christmas. I sure got a kick out of it. Try to get as many as you can and then count up how many you got right. I'll give all the correct answers in a day or two.
1. Boulder of the Tinkling Metal Spheres
2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
4. Righteous Darkness
5. Arrival Time: 2400 hrs.-Weather: Cloudless
6. Loyal Followers Advance
7. Far Off in a Feeder
8. Array the Corridor
9. Bantam Male Percussionist
10. Monarchial Triad
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
13. Red Man En Route to Borough
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
16. The Quadruped with the Vermilion Proboscis
17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
18. Delight for this Planet
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
I thought the 2nd one was the hardest!! KUDOS to you for getting it! You must have a really big vocabulary. It's up to you if you want to tell the answers. On the other board, the very first person posted every single answer. No one else has posted on the thread. I hope anyone who opened it got a chance to try to get the answers before reading the next post. Have you seen this before, Brittanie?