fuming mad....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Blessedx3

ugggggggggggggghhhh! ok so heres my quick little update rant rave vent or whatever!

So yesturday My darling husband is taking a shower and yels at me to come take a look at something.... suprise he has a hernia! Yes, i know what they are and look like i've had one myself.... so now he's all i need to have surgery yesturday because he is deploying on Jan 13th. ..... so we made him a doc appt which was this morning and the doc told him not only does he have one on his right side, which is the one i diagonsed but also one on the left and he will be having he his pre op appt on dec 27th , and surgery on Jan 3rd.. ok so i am set to have the little miss on dec 31st!! i may not even be out of the hospital yet and he'll be having surgery!!!!! I am soooooooo angry about this! tHE whole reason we had asked the army for the delay was so he could be here to see the little miss being born and helping me with her when i get out of the hsoptial so i could take it easy a couple weeks before he left.... and now we have this huge wrench thrown in the works!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i am sooo livid right now!!! not to mention that my step mil with whom we live is having gallbladder pains so that she will be having surgery soon too and her pre op appt is next mon or tues!!!! can i get a frickin" break??????? seriously how stupid is this crap??? ok all i can do now is just ##### and moan about it ... so until i can calm myself!
December 13th, 2007, 01:54 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
ugggggggggggggghhhh! ok so heres my quick little update rant rave vent or whatever!

So yesturday My darling husband is taking a shower and yels at me to come take a look at something.... suprise he has a hernia! Yes, i know what they are and look like i've had one myself.... so now he's all i need to have surgery yesturday because he is deploying on Jan 13th. ..... so we made him a doc appt which was this morning and the doc told him not only does he have one on his right side, which is the one i diagonsed but also one on the left and he will be having he his pre op appt on dec 27th , and surgery on Jan 3rd.. ok so i am set to have the little miss on dec 31st!! i may not even be out of the hospital yet and he'll be having surgery!!!!! I am soooooooo angry about this! tHE whole reason we had asked the army for the delay was so he could be here to see the little miss being born and helping me with her when i get out of the hsoptial so i could take it easy a couple weeks before he left.... and now we have this huge wrench thrown in the works!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i am sooo livid right now!!! not to mention that my step mil with whom we live is having gallbladder pains so that she will be having surgery soon too and her pre op appt is next mon or tues!!!! can i get a frickin" break??????? seriously how stupid is this crap??? ok all i can do now is just ##### and moan about it ... so until i can calm myself![/b]

Oh, sorry, Starry! That really is the pits! It seems like when it rains it pours sometimes. Don't let it get you too terribly worked up, though. Sometimes these things just happen and are out of our control.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

December 13th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Gabys Mama
omg I would be angry as well!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search