I did something stupid

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was running out of my morning sickness drugs so I decided to see if it had gone away so I stopped taking them when they ran out. I was okay for about a half a day and then the sickness came back full force! Yesterday I was barfing all over the place (about every half hour) and I didn't have my pills! Yikes! I had to try to get them but it took some time. My Mom came and picked me up (thank God there was no way I could get on the bus) and took me to the pharmacy and I barfed all the way there. So ladies - don't make the same mistake I made! If you want to see if you are still sick make sure you have some pills to take incase you are! LOL! Man I feel like a loser. Needless to say it wasn't a fun day yesterday. Sorry I wasn't on.
December 14th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Blessedx3
eeek! sorry you were feeling icky! glad you got your meds back though so you could feel better, i remember being sick everyday i was pregnant with mr B , defiately not a god time!
December 14th, 2007, 10:11 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, sorry, girl!! That's sounds awful! I hope those drugs kick back in for you really soon!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

December 14th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
You sound like me! Except, the pills stop working for me at about 14 weeks, so I'm glad they still work for you!

December 14th, 2007, 12:21 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you had a rough day yesterday but just think of it this way...that is one less pregnancy pound you will have to loose J/K! I am glad you got your meds and are feeling better.

m/s is starting to kick in for me (not to bad yet) and I forgot how not fun it is.

What medication are you on?

December 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
You sound like me! Except, the pills stop working for me at about 14 weeks, so I'm glad they still work for you![/b]
OMG what? They can stop working? Are you joking Brittanie? *completely freaking out here*

Babygoose - Diclectin
December 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Gabys Mama
oh sweety, i'm sorry that your m/s is soooooooo bad!!!!!! ((Hugs)) i'm glad you've got your meds now. I will never complain about morning sickness again (when I have it of course)
December 14th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh eww! how awful!! Have you tried cutting all gluten out of your diet? In some women it can cause really extreme morning sickness.

December 14th, 2007, 06:12 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Yikes!!! I can't even imagine what you are going thru. The only time I puked was when I took a prenatal without food. Bad mistake! I'll never do that again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search