only a little while left

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Blessedx3
13 days left....
that's right gals! 13 days left and Little Miss will be here!!!!! i cant believe how soon its coming to be time for her to be here now.... oh dont get me wrong i want her here like yesturday but now all of a sudden all these doubts and fears are creeping around in my head.

I worry if i will be a good enough mom to her, with her daddy gone. I wonder how im gonna do it all with Jason being deployed and me worrying about that as well as all the other worries you have being a new momma.

We have almost everything we need for her i suppose. I did buy a can of soy formula today at the commisary because while i am going to try and breastfeed, i also want Jason to take one feeding a night, so he can bond with her at night during a feeding too. and I dont know if she will be allergic to the regular formula like i was and so was Mr B. We dont have a diaper bag yet, im kinda hoping that the hsopital will give me one of the nice ones, but you never know. I also dont have a swing for her yet but i figue i would wait til she is about 2 months old before i got that. I wanted to get the hello kitty nursey set, but we havent had the money to do it so all she has is one pink striped sheet on her crib, not to fear though because i do have a bassinett to put her in the first couple of months anyways.

Ive been looking high and low for a coming home from the hopstial outfit for her but cant find anything i like.... i guess for some reason im being really picky now. atleast about some things.

I have been miserable the last 2 days, i cannot get comfortbale to save my life, and im exhausted and still cant sleep because i cant get comfortable enough to sleep. im sooo ready for her to be here. i know its not gonna be long ow, but part of me just wants her here now and then the other part of me thinks i am soo not ready..... bah i think i am repeating myself now... so til i can get stuff togther and figured out...
December 18th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
wow 13 days to go!!! I see you're 37w tomorrow - 1 more week & you'll be technically full term!!! ahhhh!! so cool!

You are going to be just fine hun - it is very normal to have those fears though, especially so close to her arrival!!!

I remember when you posted here about no longer TTC.. and then sooooon after you were posting your pregnancy announcement!! It's so lovely to see all the members here progressing through their pregnancies, and then seeing the photo of the finished products...

December 19th, 2007, 05:59 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean about going back and forth in your mind about wanting to have your baby now and wanting her to wait a little longer to come out. I really feel the same way. I'm a little scared to have a newborn again because Tyrael was NOT an easy baby. I know all babies are different, but you know what I mean.

Is Jason going to Iraq? My little brother is going in January but is coming to visit us for Christmas! I'm so excited for he and his wife to fly in and they hope I have my baby while they are here...between the 24th and the 28th. That is NEXT WEEK!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

December 19th, 2007, 06:27 AM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean about not feeling ready. Sometimes I still miss being pregnant with him.Don't worry about the bedding, Austin never sleeps in his crib, he sleeps in his boppy between mine and DH's pillows at night. He just sleeps so0 much better.And about the diaperbag, there's 99% chance you'll get one from Similac at the hospital. Everyone I know who's had a baby in the past few years has gotten one. Just make sure you ask for one before you leave if they don't give you one. I would see about getting a swing though. I wasn't planning on getting one until Austin was a few months old either, but man, it's saved my sanity as few times!They have one at walmart thats 50 bucks, or check craigslist.com.I remember how scared I was a few days before he was born, it's hard not to be pessimistic. I know you'll do fine.Congrats, and I'll be waiting for the BIG post!
December 19th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
holy cow, 13 days! i can't believe it's almost here, i am so excited for you! i remember all the back and forth feelings. but i have no doubt in my mind that you are going to be an awesome mom to little miss! good luck!!

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”~ Anton LaVey
December 20th, 2007, 12:16 PM
TanyaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, she will be here really soon!!! Best wishes!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search