I'm joining you guys!!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 09:00 AM
ange2006's Avatar Veteran
Well, I took a PT this morning and it was positive!!! I called the Dr. today b/c she said after I lost the baby before that she'd want to see me when I found out I was pregnant again and she'd get me in there to make sure everything looked ok. So when I called they told me to call back tomorrow when the Dr. is there to tell me when she wants to see me. So I'll find out tomorrow when my 1st apt. is!!!! I can't wait. I'm nervous and excited at the same time!! You guys are the first people I'm telling so far. I don't want to get my hopes up and have everything crash down again. When did you guys start telling people after you found out? I don't know what to do. I have mixed feeling on this.

December 19th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! That is such great news. I never told anyone - everyone learned about it from someone else behind my back - even my family. I guess it was better that way, I still feel uncomfortable telling ppl.
December 19th, 2007, 09:15 AM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi!My name is Tiffani, and I am the mom of a 2 month old boy!(I'm one of the PAL Graduates that can't seem to leave, lol)I think you should tell everyone when YOU feel COMPLETELY comfortable. Glad to have you joining us!
December 19th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats! I hope they can work you in quickly !

December 19th, 2007, 10:32 AM
mrsdismang
Welcome and congrats!!!
I understand you feeling cautious about telling people. I only told my DH (of course) and a cousin until I went in for my first appointment and saw that everything was okay. I was only 7 weeks but once I saw that the heartbeat was good and strong and that the bean was on track with growth I felt so much better. I am usually a very anxious person and worry too much but so far I've felt really great about this pregnancy. I hope you do too!
December 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
ange2006's Avatar Veteran
Thanks guys!!! I am kinda excited to go and see s/he. I just want to go in and make sure everything looks ok. Before I told the girl what happened last time, she said the Dr. would want to see me the middle of January. I don't think I could wait that long!!! So hopefully tomorrow they can get me in sooner. I don't know when I'll everyone. I think I'll wait until I see the OB and make sure everything is ok. Thanks again!!!

December 19th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!!!! It is pretty scary being pregnant after a loss, but we ALL understand how it feels, so please post here whenever you want or need to!

Regarding telling people... I'm the type of person that can't keep quiet, so i usually tell people early in my pregnancy, even though I always say "i'm not going to tell anyone until 12w"... I know there is a risk when you tell people early.. and it's bitten me in the ##### two times over the past two years....

December 19th, 2007, 04:16 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!! We're so glad to have you join us!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search