Appt Today

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 02:48 PM
prush02's Avatar Veteran
Went to the doc today and let me tell you it was a mess... First off, the desk tells me he is not in today. ARGH.. He wasn't in last week for my appt either. So anyways... I proceed to start bawling. I mean this is my last appt of the year. I won't see him again until Jan. 3rd. So anyways... the nurse proceeds to ask the 50 gillion questions and I tell her I have had some pretty strong contractions and that they were getting stronger every night and the pressure on my pelvis was heavy, etc... all this while still crying..... and she proceeds to try to take my b/p. It was 170/110. I told her that was not smart, and to try again after I calm down. Anyhooo... I ask for a doc in the practice to check me. So she goes and gets a doc and he comes and tells me that he can feel the baby's head, but my cervix is still closed. So, the give me a non-stress test to measure any contractions, which I didn't have any, because they happen at like 2am consistently, but OH WELL.. Baby is doing good, but it is a shame that I have to throw a fit to get some attention. My doc finally made it into the office right as I was leaving and apologized for being late. I was so upset that I still couldn't really talk to him. I understand delivery of babies comes first, but a dang phone call would have been nice. Especially after this has happened about 8 times this pregnancy. Sorry for the long rant. I guess Max is nice and comfy in there.

thanks Duckie for my siggie
December 19th, 2007, 04:31 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Paige,

I am so sorry you had to get upset today !!! A phone call would not be too much to ask if your dr. wasn't available.....grrrr!!!
I am glad to hear that all is going well with Max !
take care hon & dont let them upset ya !!

~HUGS~

December 19th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Paige ~ Boy, I think I would have just fallen on the floor in buckets of tears if I had to go through that! My peri is always busy but at least we get a phone call to reschedule for the next day. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Just think, you are going to be holding Max very soon & this will all be well worth the trouble!

December 19th, 2007, 08:51 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I'm so sorry that went so badly. If it makes you feel any better, at my last appointment, my doc said my baby's head was really low and he could feel her too. He also told me that within the next couple of weeks, I would have cervical change for sure! I bet you will too!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

December 19th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
man, that would have me feeling really angry!!!!!!!! You are right - a phone call would have been nice - it would have been PROFESSIONAL more's the point

December 20th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That really sucks about your appt but don't let it get you down. Don't let his rudeness make you upset.

On a good note - You and Dinamommy are in a race now! Who will go first? I think you will!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search