Scared and nervous

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
So I had my first u/s last Friday and everything went great - I was measuring 6 weeks 4 days and we saw the hb and all. I should be relaxed but honestly I got to that same point last time and then m/c'd after seeing the hb. Now I should be 7 weeks 4 days today and my dr appt is next Wednesday and I'm so scared of going through the same thing again. I guess I'm scared because I was hoping by now I'd feel really pregnant but I just don't. 99% of the time I feel exactly like myself and maybe 1% of the time I feel queezy and whatnot but sometimes I wonder if I'm making myself feel that way. After 2 m/c's - I can't imagine going through another one and I just want everything to be okay so badly. I'm just really scared and I think I'm starting to drive my DH nuts with my worrying. I try to say everything will be fine but I can't convince myself of that. I'm trying to relax until next Wednesday but its so hard. I wish I was doubled over the toilet throwing up so I'd feel better (I know it sounds stupid to wish for!) anyway I just needed to vent I guess. Thanks for reading if you got this far!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
October 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Veteran
I can totally relate! I just wish I could fast forward this pregnancy by a couple of months.
Katie: born June 4, 2001
Carleigh: born June 14, 2006
October 7th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy

I totally can relate. I'm at 5 weeks now & miscarried at 5 weeks in July. I won't be happy until this baby is born

With my 1st daughter, I did IVF and I remember holding my breath the entire pregnancy. I'm sure I'll do the same with this one if I get the chance.

Hang in there & think good thoughts. That's all we can do

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
October 7th, 2005, 07:03 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean. My heart goes out to you!

I hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months!

~GOD BLESS YOU~

October 8th, 2005, 04:38 PM
JennL
Hey Hillary! I wanted to wish you the best of luck at your appointment on Wednesday! Only a few more days.... and hopefully they'll be able to put some of your fears to rest (at least until your next appt

I too wish that I could fastforward your pregnancy a couple of months as well. It's easy to just tell you to relax, but I know that's much easier said than done. One day at a time is the best way I think....

Hope you had a great weekend!
~Jenn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search