Give us all an update ladies!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2007, 11:27 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I'm just wondering how everyone is doing, so thought it'd be cool if everyone could give us an update of sorts!!! Let us know how you are.. if anything exciting has happened... how preparations for bubby are going...... tell us what you want to!

... LOL i feel like a fraud posting because i'm not pregnant, but I love you guys so much, there is no way I could leave! Everything is going well here! Gaby is thriving - talking like a little chatterbox, walking really fast - almost running!!!! She's just perfect and I love her so much! Me & my boyfriend have almost been together 5 months now, and I adore him to bits.. he really has brightened up my life a lot!!! And it's only two more sleeps until my sister comes home for the holidays, and then she's moving back just afterward!

December 22nd, 2007, 07:37 AM
Blessedx3
im doing good, were jsut trying to get everything ready for little miss , she will be here in get this.... 8 days!!!!! im sooo excited and sooo freaked out at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still worry about everything and im nervus about the c-section, and how ill do, and then worried about coming home after, as my dh will have hernia surgery either the day we come home or the day after..... *sigh* but there is nothing i can do about that. Im so ready to not be pregnant anymore...... dont get me wrong i wanted to be pregnant again for years and i am thankful everyday for little miss but this pregnancy has been one of the hardest things i've ever done in my entire life! and i just found out 2 days ago if dh had his way we would have another baby in a couple of years!!!!!!
December 22nd, 2007, 07:50 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had my 37 week appointment on Thursday and was a bit disappointed because my doctor didn't check me for progression. I asked him about it and he said he would if I wanted him to, but it wasn't necessary. I guess he only checked me at 36 weeks because he was already down there for my strep B test. Hopefully he'll check me on Monday at my next appointment. I had to schedule it for then because that is the only day my doc is working that week. I won't be technically 38 weeks until Thursday, but that will be my 38 week appt. because I won't see my doc again until the following Thursday (Jan. 3rd). I think I'll just ask him to check me whether he wants to or not. I'm a bit curious.

Tyrael is really excited for Christmas and is curious about all her presents under the tree. She has even started trying to guess what is inside them! It's pretty funny.

I caught a cold and am still feeling pretty yucky today. Oh well. I'm glad it happened now and not after I bring the baby home, I guess.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

December 22nd, 2007, 10:36 AM
mrsdismang
I'm doing okay. Nothing exciting has happened lately but I do have my appointments next week for another sonogram and a checkup. That's it...
December 22nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby is doing okay but I am having a really hard time getting through the holidays. DH and I are planning to do something for Hannah on her angelversary. I hope that will bring me some comfort. I am just trying to get through this so sorry if I am not posting as much.
December 23rd, 2007, 10:03 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
We are doing great as you can see in my NT scan post.....I am feeling really good, even though the morning sickness is still hanging around..lol, but oh well right??? whatever it takes to have a healthy babe, I say bring it on !

and yes I am in love with my ring...lol...and can not stop looking at it! Mick just laughs!!! I cant wait to show it off to his family tomorrow night!

Quote:
Baby is doing okay but I am having a really hard time getting through the holidays. DH and I are planning to do something for Hannah on her angelversary. I hope that will bring me some comfort. I am just trying to get through this so sorry if I am not posting as much.[/b]
Sabina,

I do hope you get through the Holidays without too much sadness, angelversaries are so difficult though, I know it's hard....~HUGS~
I'll be thinking of you and Hannah on her angel day....

December 23rd, 2007, 10:18 AM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 13 weeks today and already having some contraction like action. This doesnt usually start for another 3-8 weeks (for me) so I may be calling my doc's office the day after Christmas to make sure they aren't doing anything. Right now I dont feel like they are but getting some reassurance would be nice.

December 24th, 2007, 04:47 AM
sunnie83
Hi ladies!! I am sorry I haven't been stopping in as often the past few weeks - its been a crazy busy month with the holidays! I am doing great and so is the little one. I just hit the halfway mark on Dec 20th, yay! I never thought it would come when I first got pregnant but the weeks seriously have flown by! Its hard to believe but from Jan 8th our little one will be in here just 4 months!! wow! Our next ultrasound is Jan 2nd, I'll be 22 weeks - of course we're not finding out the gender, but it will still be fun to see how big he/she has gotten since our last ultrasound on Halloween!
December 24th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Hoping's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All good over here. I had an u/s this past Friday and we found out it is a girl!! We are so thrilled. I am also feeling a little movement and listening to the heartbeat every day with a doppler which is really fun. My morning sickness is almost all gone. yay!

Our Two Miracles!
Alexis Jade 5/28/08 and Evan Russell 6/28/10
Always Remembering our 3 angels in heaven
December 26th, 2007, 06:58 AM
ange2006's Avatar Veteran
I'm doing good. The holidays went great. My DH has told his brother about the pregnancy, which is fine. But we made it through the whole weekend without telling anybody or letting it slip. We agreed to wait to tell everyone until I'm about 12 weeks. I'm impatiently waiting for my 1st appointment on January 8th. I just want to get it over with and know that everything is ok. I've been having a lot of headaches lately. They get worse when I move around. I am hoping it's my sinuses. Today I feel like I'm getting a cold. And I'm trying not to take any medicine.

December 26th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! I'm on bed rest for the duration of the pgcy & have made it through 8 days so far w/o losing my mind! My cervix was still funneling a bit at the last appt I went to on the 22nd. I'm only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom & to take a shower (every 3 days). I'm not even allowed to sit up. As the days go by, I know it is going to be a rough road but well worth it. We are 1 week closer to making it to viability. Hopefully we will get there & keep on baking. Otherwise, I am doing fine. Sometimes bored out of my mind but most of the time I keep myself busy w/ something.

December 26th, 2007, 09:38 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am doing pretty well. I am just nervous as all else! I had no morning sickness yesterday and I about lost my mind with worry. DH said that is was a little gift from God so I could finally eat something and keep it down. Which I have to admit was so nice!

I am feeling good again today also. I just wish I was on my knees throwing up so I knew the baby was doing good.

I have my next appointment on 1/14/08. I think I may loose my mind with worry before then.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search