Hey girls!I miss you already!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2007, 07:00 AM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone!I FINALLY have been able to hop on and see how everyone has been!We have been at the in-laws for over 4 days now, and I want to come home!We won't be back until tomorrow night, MAYBE.We have come to realize that Austin is definitely not ready for this kind of travel, and for staying in a strange place for so long. Last night,I finally got him to sleep in his swing, but ever since we have been here, he's been more fussy than he ever has been, and for the first few days, if I put him down for 2 minutes he would SCREAM. He would only sleep on me, and wanted nothing to do with DH. He's doing good with my FIL now, but ugh, I wanna go home!I am so dead. I'll tell you guys more about it later,some of this stuff you wouldn't believe!(family, etc.)

Anyways, I read that Emma got a BFP, Sabina felt the baby, and Dee is engaged!!!Congrats ladies!It was so great to get on and see some good news!Lots of sticky dust Emma!!!And Sabina,if you liked feeling those first kicks, just wait 'til you get walloped in the bladder so hard you pee yourself!!! I love your ring, Dee!Congrats!I'll be on again when we get home, I love and miss you all!Hope everyone had a great holiday!
December 27th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Sunshine! I am so sorry you are having a rough time at the families. I know it was a tough go for me also with all the family stuff. I bet you will have a big vent when you get home. It's almost over though so hang in there for one more day. We will all be here for you when you get back.
December 27th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
aw we miss you too!

thanks for the sticky dust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search