Pregnant After M/C in Sept

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Super Mommy
Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is well.

I have just found out that I am pregnant again after miscarrying in September. According to my calculations I am into my 5th week of pregnancy. I am sooooo nervous. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage and the doctors think the baby just stopped growing at 5 weeks, so that adds to my nervousness. My DH and I are hopeful that this time will bring happier results.

I am having some lower pain, but have read that this is normal and that is the uterus stretching and growing.

Anyone that has any thoughts or inspiration are welcome to post.

Take Care,
Molly

December 27th, 2007, 11:11 AM
sunnie83
Yay! congratulations hon! Welcome to the PAL boards - these ladies are so very sweet and welcoming! I wish you the best with your pregnancy and hope the next 9 months are fantastic for you!

If its any reassurance, I miscarried my 1st pregnancy on July 6th 2007 @ 6 weeks and got pregnant the following month with this baby and everything is going great so far!
December 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Glad you are joining us. I can't wait to get to know you better. I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 nine months. When is your first appt?
December 27th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Welcome! Glad you are joining us. I can't wait to get to know you better. I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 nine months. When is your first appt?[/b]

Hey girls! Thank you so very much! I am looking forward to it. I hope all goes great!

My first appointment isnt until February. My ob/gyn doesnt book you until you've missed two periods. So I have only missed this first one. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again!!

December 27th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
congratulations on your pregnancy hun - I totally understand how scary it is to be pregnant after a loss... all of us do!

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October, and found out on Christmas Eve that I'm again pregnant - so like you I'm feeling very anxious about the whole thing, and am waiting for a scan to find out if my bean is in the right place... or not....

I look forward to getting to know you!
Emma x

December 27th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome!

December 29th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Proverbs31Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations and welcome!

I wish you a healthy pregnancy.

At times its hard for Dr. to understand why baby would stop growing, and chances of having a good full term pregnancy after one miscarriage as equal to the chances before a miscarriage. You should be fine...I wish you the best.
Jordan - 3 yrs old
Children are an inheritance from the Lord. The fruit of the womb a reward.
December 29th, 2007, 01:41 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Welcome to the board!!!
December 31st, 2007, 07:07 PM
cymple's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi - welcome and congratulations! I actually had my m/c *last* September (on labor day) and I now have a beautiful 7 week old boy. It is very scary to be pregnant after a loss, especially when you get to "milestones" like the 5 weeks, and it is normal to be scared. That is why this board is so great, because people here can relate to those fears because we have all been there. And yes, it is normal to have cramps and such. I had them throughout my entire pregnancy. Of course, if there are any other concerns call your doctor. I hope you have a very happy and healthy and uneventful 9 months!

Check out Drew & Eliza's blog: http://drewandeliza.blogspot.com
December 31st, 2007, 09:41 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I don't really have much to add, I just wanted to say welcome and best of luck for a healthy baby in 8 or so months!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search