1st ultrasound results

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2007, 03:55 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Ok... Christmas eve I cried myself to sleep because I was sure I'd had another miscarriage. I mean, I just KNEW. It felt just like all the other times, only the bleeding never got as heavy.

Because of the holiday, I couldn't have an ultrasound until today. I did have a beta HCG yesterday which was 143k something, but I thought, maybe the numbers just haven't fallen yet. When my RE began the ultrasound today, I was so sure he was going to say there was no baby, or no heartbeat. But instead, he said, "Well, I see three sacs here!"

Not only are we still pg, but there are three sacs, three babies, three strong heartbeats!

Two girls, one boy going strong! Our little Christmas miracles!

I was laughing and crying in the doctor's office, so was my RE. He was just beaming; he says it's been ages since he's had a patient with triplets! Steve had to work and couldn't be there, but I called him the second I got to the car.

Two of the babies are right next to each other, the 3rd is hiding toward the back. My RE took an u/s picture for me but I forgot to take it home I was so excited! My next u/s is 1/8, so I'll pick it up then to show you.

I can't believe this up and down. I was so sure everything was over, I even started filling out paperwork for domestic adoption yesterday. Now triplets!!! I know we're far from out of the woods yet, but I'm just so happy to be able to see my babies alive and well today, I can't even begin to tell you. I've never felt anything like this before.

Today the nausea is a lot worse, I wonder if it's from all the stress...

I can't believe it, I'm still in shock! Steve just popped by with the rig and ran inside just to give me a kiss. He's so excited and happy he's beaming from ear to ear. This has been such a weird 3 days for both of us! I still have dark discharge which hasn't stopped, but my RE says this is common with multiple pgcys so not to panic. He also said he saw more fluid in there so to expect some more discharge, but that it doesn't mean anything.

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

December 27th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh that is such great news! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well.

Quote:
Two girls, one boy going strong! Our little Christmas miracles![/b]
They saw the sex already? I thought you were only 6 weeks?
December 27th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY!!! You must be sooo relieved. Congrats X's 3!

Thanks Claire for my awesome siggy!!

December 27th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh, i am so glad to hear everything looks good! you just made my day. i have been thinking about you ever since i saw one of your posts that you were spotting and you have been in my prayers. you have been through so much to get here and i really hope that things continue to go well for you and those 3 beautiful babies!!

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”~ Anton LaVey
December 27th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
omg Lisa, I'm crying so hard for you right now!

that is just WONDERFUL news, and i'm so overjoyed!!!!!!! You and DH must be pinching yourselves about now!!!! I read your posts about thinking you'd m/c again, and I felt so sad.. it's strange how you get absorbed in other peoples journeys on here!!!!

Wishing you and your THREE beans all the best for the next 9ish months!!!!

December 27th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Hi ladies, thanks for the support & well wishes, you are so sweet!

Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
Two girls, one boy going strong! Our little Christmas miracles![/b]
[/b][/quote]

They're way too small of course, but since we had PGD (chromosome testing for abnormalities) done with our IVF, we know the sexes! I didn't actually know we'd find out the sexes with the PGD until I saw the report. It was a nice plus!

8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses

December 27th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Doodle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is awesome news!! Sending sticky vibes your way so those 3 lil miracles STAY PUT!!

December 28th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hi ladies, thanks for the support & well wishes, you are so sweet!

Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>Two girls, one boy going strong! Our little Christmas miracles![/b]
[/b][/quote]

They're way too small of course, but since we had PGD (chromosome testing for abnormalities) done with our IVF, we know the sexes! I didn't actually know we'd find out the sexes with the PGD until I saw the report. It was a nice plus!
[/b][/quote]

That is really cool! I didn't know they could do that! So what are the odds to have triplet Moms on here both with two girls and one boy? LOL!

December 28th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Quote:
That is really cool! I didn't know they could do that! So what are the odds to have triplet Moms on here both with two girls and one boy? LOL![/b]
Strangely enough, I know a girl pg with 2 girls & 1 boy too! Popular combo!

December 28th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am crying with joy for you right now! I creid 1st when I read there are three strong hbs and then when you said Steve stopped by in the rig to kiss you!!! Oh my heart is just melting!!!! Congratualtions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the u/s on the 8th. Take it easy and enjoy the miracles that live within you! HUGS, N~

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search