A 3d M.C. 10/9 am I alone with this number?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2005, 11:54 AM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
I just wanted to say thanks to you girls who've helped me for this short time here. It looks like I've had a 3d m.c. and I was just woundering if I am alone here. first one was in June, second August and a third October.
I am 30, and healthy, and I don't know how to make since of it all! Any help would be great, thanks

</div>
October 11th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Veteran
I've only had one. Have you gotten tested? Do they know why this keeps happening?
Katie: born June 4, 2001
Carleigh: born June 14, 2006
October 11th, 2005, 01:36 PM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
Yes, me and DH got some blood work done Monday, they said it would be 2 weeks before it comes back. I have an appt with the fertilty place Nov. 9th. The doc said it just may be bad luck, but were going to start to figure out whats going on now.

</div>
October 11th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Veteran
Good luck to you! I hope they figure out what happened and it can be corrected next time.
Katie: born June 4, 2001
Carleigh: born June 14, 2006
October 11th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to beccasmom Send a message via Yahoo to beccasmom
i have m/c 3 times, our last was stillborn. But for some reason, my doctor doesnt think there is a problem, so im kind of scared to try again. I think im goin to find a new doctor.....but hang in there, if you need someone to talk to feel free to email me....Im 23 and healthy and i have no idea why it is happening.

October 11th, 2005, 05:30 PM
JennL
I am so very sorry that this happened again, Rachael Personally, m/c'd only twice - but we were able to have testing done after the second time. The first time was definitely a blighted ovum, so never really a fetus developed. The second time was a chromosomal defect (trisomy 21 - too many of the 21st chromosome), and the pregnancy terminated itself. At the conclusion of several tests (and 17 vials of my blood) we were told that we had "just really bad luck" and that it wasn't a serial condition or something hereditary - so we just kept on trying. Hard to think about at this stage, i'm sure - but if it is a medical problem, almost everything is treatable and correctable so you certainly have that in your favor. Your doctor could be right in saying that it's just a series of really, really bad (and sad...) luck as well.

Best of luck with your test results, and I hope that they can give you some sort of answers. Please keep us posted and know that people are thinking about you.
October 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Ukmum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Ukmum
So sorry to hear of your losses. I had 3 miscarriages all in a row last year and when i got pregnant again at xmas my dr put me on progesterone and baby aspirin and i now have a little girl born September.

m/c 86, May 04, July 04, m/c Sep 04

http://www.facebook.com/Ukmum

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search