Appointments

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Does/did someone go with you to your appointments, or do/did you go alone?

I always went to mine alone. Well, my midwife did home visits, but Stu never felt the need to be at one

January 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
justin usually can't get away from work. he is a production manager (and we work at the same place).
he has to set an example of not missing work for his people. plus, sometimes i think he is more work-oriented than he is me-oriented.
I have an u/s friday morning and he did say he will try to go with me. i hope he does b/c i am nervous if we will see a heartbeat or not. on the other hand i guess i am used to dealing with it by myself. i have been to the doctor 4 times and the hospital once (for labs due to spotting) so far this pregnancy and he hasn't been with me any of those times.
January 8th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I just saw this now! Opps!

DH comes with me to all u/s and hospital visits but he doesn't come to every OB appt because basically it's two seconds but you have to wait over an hour so you miss a lot of work. At first he came when things were shaky.
January 8th, 2008, 06:15 AM
cassiek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nick went with me until he went on 1st shift. But after that I went alone for the most part.

January 8th, 2008, 08:53 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
with our last pregnancy Mick was able to go to all appts.
so far he has only been able to go to one with me this time....which gets him bummed out...but his mom goes with me to some which is fun! LOL
He is taking off for the BIG U/S in Feb though !

January 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
the girls go with me because we homeschool and they are always with me lol.... but it's too hard to work around Jamie's schedule so he doesn't go. the u/s he went to, but not regular appointments. not too much goes on during those anyways!

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”~ Anton LaVey
January 10th, 2008, 03:38 PM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH went to the gender u/s, but I think that was about it. It was hard with him being in the army though. He would always get really dissapointed, especially if he missed an u/s.
January 11th, 2008, 09:27 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Does/did someone go with you to your appointments, or do/did you go alone?

I always went to mine alone. Well, my midwife did home visits, but Stu never felt the need to be at one [/b]
His loss! Gabby is such a beautiful baby!

DH tries to make the BIG appointments but I normally go by myself to the small month to month ones.

January 12th, 2008, 12:53 PM
lovemyluck's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the most part I go to my appts by myself. But I have been having them scheduled on Mondays here lately, which is one of my hubby's days off. If it is on a Monday, then he will go depending on what is suppose to happen at that appt!! He will be going to my appt this Monday since it is with the maternal-fetal dr and we will be having an u/s. I dont know if he will go to my next one next Monday since it will probably be a quick OB visit!!

<span style="color:#FF00FF"><span style="font-family:Tahoma"> Carli Mae Montage #1 Carli Mae Montage #2</span></span> Thanks Sara for my great sig!!!
January 12th, 2008, 03:21 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Steve goes with me if he's off work, but with his job (firefighter) he can't really take off work unless it's an emergency.

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search