a short update from a busy mommy...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Blessedx3
well, i just wanted to give you ladies a quick update.

Miss Hope had ber week old check up yesturday and she has not gained an ounce since leaving the hospital... she still weighs 5 lbs and 5 oz. she is a tiny thing and is wearing preemie clothes. I had her in newborn but she was swimming in them, she is a very good baby and doesnt cry much but she hates being naked! and does cry when she gets a bath or her pants changed. We have been very busy with taking care of her and myself.
I had my second post birth appt today. the c-section incsion is still infected and i am still on antibiotics and am having to pack the incision site with gauze twice a day. its very painful but the doc said it is starting to heal up. thank God! Jason is spending as much time with little miss Hope as he can and he actually enjoys changing her diaper and rocking her and cuddling her, we are all getting a bit anxious as he leaves on sunday to report to gerogia for a year deployment. Its gonna be very hard, without him her as Miss very much a daddy's girl! she loves to cuddle him and they like to nap togther in the mornings, other than that everything else is going good. We are going to get miss hope's pics taken tomarrow morning and then we will do a fmaily portait on sat morning....

here's by far my favorite pic i have taken of Little Miss so far...

January 9th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I had issues with my c/s incision being infected too.. horrible isn't it!!!!!!

I LOVE that photo of Hope & Jason - very sweet!

January 10th, 2008, 06:05 AM
cassiek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Starry what a great pic of Hope and Jason.

I hope that your incision gets better soon. I am sorry that Jason is leaving soon. I have been thru a deployment myself so if you need anything please let me know. (((HUGS)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search