scared about tomorrow's u/s

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2008, 09:46 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i finally am having an u/s at the hospital tomorrow morning(this has been the longest week ever, i still worry that it will never be friday).
i have had 4 m/c and am praying for a heartbeat. i want to see one so badly. i have had some spotting off and on the past 3 weeks, but my doctor says it can be from the progesterone suppositories and i am on blood-thinners also.
i want this baby so much- i don't think there is anything else i want ever. i think i have done well about not freaking out too much or too often, but i am still anxious for tomorrow and at the same time i am almost afraid to go.
as long as work is going okay, my boyfriend will get off work and go with me (we work together). he hasn't been able to be at any of my appointments yet this time. of course, i have gotten used to going to these things by myself.
January 10th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey, I am praying everything goes well for you! That little heartbeat is the best thing in the world. I very much hope everything is going well and you get to see it!

January 10th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow you just reminded me of how I felt at my first u/s with this baby. That was so stressful and so scary. I totally understand how you feel. I hope everything goes well and I will pray that Friday comes very quickly so you can see that heartbeat.

January 10th, 2008, 11:32 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Hi sweetie, good luck at your appt today! I'll be thinking of you! Sending lots of sticky baby

You remind me of me... I've had 4 miscarriages too, and with this pgcy had lots of bleeding & spotting. In fact there have only been about 2 days where I didn't have that. And yes, I'm on progesterone and blood thinners (lovenox). My doctor says the lovenox can certainly cause excess spotting. So don't worry about that.

I go to most of my appts alone too, since my husband works as a firefighter and he can't really take time off unless it's important. I've gotten used to it too. In fact sometimes I prefer it, although with ultrasounds it's nice if they're there because they can be either really great or really hard, and either way it's nice to have the company. So that's great your BF is able to go with you this time!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

January 10th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((Hugs)) sending you lots and lots of SEE A LITTLE HEARTBEAT vibes for your u/s tomorrow.... I know how scary it can be before an u/s - particularly when you've not had good experiences in the past...

January 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!I had to get used to going alone too, my DH is in the Army, and I think the only appt he made it to was my gender u/s. I remember how hard my pregnancy with Austin was...it was very scary.But, all the ladies here have or are going through it. I hope the rest of today passes quickly for you, and that everything goes well. Please keep us posted!
January 11th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you today. Hope everything goes well. I can't wait to hear your update.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search