cheesy gordita crunch

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
ok, the cravings have started...lol......oh it's bad !!
the past 2 nights Mick has made trips to the border for Taco Bell......lol.....You would think I have never eaten before! I was covered in sauce and sour cream! I am an official mess and I LOVE it !

January 12th, 2008, 12:35 PM
lovemyluck's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds so good!! I am trying to decide if I want to try to have mexican food again thou!! the last two times i have eaten it, i have woken up to throwing up! i am really bummed too, since that is what sounds good. maybe i will give it another try!! I had one of those cheesy gordita crunches and it was awesome!! thanks alot!! now i wanna go to Taco Bell, and the closest one is 40 mins away!!! *LOL*

<span style="color:#FF00FF"><span style="font-family:Tahoma"> Carli Mae Montage #1 Carli Mae Montage #2</span></span> Thanks Sara for my great sig!!!
January 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
lol
but it will be soooooooooo worth the drive! Make sure you get 2
our taco bell is about 15 minutes away so its not too bad !!

January 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM
You are so evil Dee!! *LOL* Actually, I think I might see how much I have on one of my cards, I really want to go buy a new pack n play, and that could be my excuse to go to Taco Bell!! *LOL*

<span style="color:#FF00FF"><span style="font-family:Tahoma"> Carli Mae Montage #1 Carli Mae Montage #2</span></span> Thanks Sara for my great sig!!!
January 12th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
hehe make the most of it lady!

January 12th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Quote:
You are so evil Dee!! *LOL* Actually, I think I might see how much I have on one of my cards, I really want to go buy a new pack n play, and that could be my excuse to go to Taco Bell!! *LOL*[/b]
hee hee hee !

can you bring me back 1 ?....or 10 ??

January 12th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
When I was pregnant both times I craved nachos so bad, even though I had no hope of holding it down. I LOVED Taco Bell.

My Dr. actually said to me, "With how sick you get, you have my permission to eat anything that sounds good to you, even if that means eating Taco Bell every day."

January 12th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Well, I didnt end up going out of town today....but I might tomorrow!! I will for sure bring you back some Dee!!!

January 12th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really loved the Taco Bell when I was in my first trimester. I didn't tell you all my embarrasing Taco Bell story though. I only admit this story on line it's that embarrassing. Here it is.

So we were eating at the Taco Bell, just me and DH. There was nobody in there and one employee was cleaning tables around us and all the other employees were chatting up front. Suddenly, I just let out this LOUD fart. OMG it was so awful. Everyone heard in the place. Then DH starts laughing so hard he is crying and I was all red faced and just wanted to die. I told him I would be in the car and walked out. I left him to clean everything up. I swear ladies I have never farted in public in my whole life and i was totally humilated. So I haven't been back to the Taco Bell since. DH says it's no big deal and he imagines that employees at Taco Bell have that kind of stuff happen all the time...LOL!

Enjoy the laugh!
January 12th, 2008, 08:20 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope you know, I'm laughing with you not at you!)

That does it, going out for a cheesy gordita crunch!!!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

January 12th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So, after reading this thread earlier, I TOTALLY had to go to Taco Bell for dinner!

January 13th, 2008, 06:54 AM
tiffani76541's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HAHAHAHAHA Sabina! Priceless. Now, I LOVE taco Bell, but when I was pregnant, it made me sicker than a dog. I definitely couldn't eat it. Maybe later tonight I'll go pretend I'm preggo and order half the menu,lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search