Pinkachoo's Journal

Forum: TTC Journals

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Oh? Am I... first? I was hoping to read other ppl's foray on TTC but oh well... I guess I'll start? If I posted wrong, please feel free to advise or delete on whatever

So yes, here's my journal.

Got married mid March, instantly went in TTC-mode, checking the net to make sure I did things right particularly on when to actively BD

I only relied on an app to guess my O and LP, using 31 days as my CD but since my actual CD ranges from as short as 28, it can go up to 37 so it's probably not really accurate

Within that week of BD though I got more tired & listless & started having cramps early compared to normal before the arrival of AF. I try not to get my hopes up, telling myself that my body's probably being tricked with all the BD that it thinks it's already preparing for a lil one . So here's sort of a breakdown on what's been happening.

CD10 - started to actively BD with intent to conceive.
CD18 - assumed O based on a CD30 calculation. Also BD that night.
CD21 - started to feel really tired & listless. Acne.
CD22 - again tired, acne & an addition of cramps.
CD23 - ditto
CD24 - no more acne, just cramps and still tired. Something slightly out of breath
CD25 - light cramps
CD26 - cramps, backaches
CD27 - cramps. Bought a cheap HPT - BFN
CD28 till CD31- continuous cramps and a little bit of yellow pasty CM (sorry )

Most of the symptoms i usually get when AF is nearly due but this time they came too early and CM is different than normal (or maybe I'm just thinking they are when they're not? Dunno... I don't usually take much note of CM until now)

I bought a digital HPT to test tomorrow (CD32 & AF hasn't come yet). If it still reads BFN and AF hasn't come on CD37, I still have another cheap HPT to use

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 8th, 2014 at 07:47 AM.
April 7th, 2014, 02:56 PM
CD32 - BFN (used clearblue digital HPT) Cramps & yellow pasty CM. No AF. Oh, and a zit on my nose

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 8th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.
April 8th, 2014, 05:28 PM
CD33 -
9am - No AF, but wet sensation down there. Cramping, back aches. Oh nooo, another zit - on my forehead!

3pm - cramps & wet sensation got worse. Kept checking if AF has come

7pm - AF is here!

Just realised, my CD calculations is a mite off by a day. So will edit them soon. Meanwhile, I'll be browsing the pharmacies for O kits to use so I can find figure out my LP.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 8th, 2014 at 07:49 AM.
April 10th, 2014, 07:32 AM
CD2 - Hmm.... went to the local pharmacy for O kits and only found one type that's just for one use in one pack. I don't feel confident deciding my LP based on just one test. I prefer if it were those stick kinds- batches in one pack so that I can do more than one test on different days.

So yeah, I've skipped on wanting to use O kits for now. Started on EPO, continued with folic acid and stopped Flexseed Oil.
April 28th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Second cycle update!

A few days before CD16 (my supposed O date), I had more CM compared to CD16. Either it's my body just getting used to the GLA, Alfalfa & B-complex I've taken since two weeks ago or I should mark my O period back to those dates. I should note that compared to what I've read in forums from most women, I don't have a lot of CM.

After CD16, I've stopped taking GLA/EPO and started on flexseed while continuing with alfalfa & B-complex.

So this is CD21 where minor cramps have started and also an increase in appetite as well as a feeling that my bra is not fitting my boobs well.
All are normal symptoms two weeks before AF, though the increase in appetite is new.
However, now that I think about it, vitamin B always makes me want to eat...
May 3rd, 2014, 07:09 AM
CD25!Cramps have started tonight and already near nil CM but staining my pad yellow

I don't think it's happening this month coz I don't feel different. All symptoms points to the oncoming arrival of AF which should be in a week's time.

I'm continuing with the GLA/Flexseed, B-complex & alfalfa coz this cycle's CM was better, I think, compared to before I started on the pills. Or maybe, I was being more observant of my CM that normal
Anyway, will continue my observation next cycle after AF passes

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 3rd, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
May 5th, 2014, 07:41 AM
CD27 - Stronger cramps, acne popping up and felt wet down there after lunch time. Still staining my pad yellow. Boobs feel uncomfortable but still par for course for the arrival of AF
May 6th, 2014, 05:45 AM
CD28 - Owwww... craaaamps... it hurts so bad its making me feel nauseous. Again normal for me

Still feeling wet down there and CM still yellow but not pasty like in the last cycle.

Also feeling exhausted as soon as I got back from work and I felt like just curling up and going to sleep after having a refreshing shower

10PM: Owwww... boobs hurt... also, I found two zits

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 6th, 2014 at 07:04 AM.
May 7th, 2014, 01:11 AM
CD29

4PM - Ugh... CM has grown a darker colour. AF soon

8PM - More brownish-yellow CM. Sensitive boobs and intermittent cramps

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 7th, 2014 at 06:52 AM.
May 7th, 2014, 11:47 PM
CD30 -

2PM: Boobs still feeling tender and CM has gone back to yellow instead of brownish yellow. Maybe will change as the day progresses. Cramps still coming & going. AF tomorrow, maybe?
I know it's not confirmed yet whether I'm still in or already out but had sushi during lunch today Just one plate...

9PM: cramps got so bad just now that the pain just migrated to my side when I tried to sit down on the floor to get my lappy Contraction-like feeling/fluttering has started at uterus area so AF should be starting any time now.

Boobs still tender. Odd, because normally, it would only last for one day a few days before AF.

CM got darker again. I thought I saw a pinkish tint but it's difficult to be certain because of the brownish-yellow CM around it (sorry TMI)

Meh. Two more days to go & I figure I have enough to think about with work problems (sans the sushi lunch OMG today was horrendous. I had to sit and listen to a staff sob through her ordeal with the higher management who chewed her out this morning & maneuver through the land-mine that is office politics ) that I won't get all jittery wanting to use the HPT I still have left over from the last cycle hidden in the cabinet in the bathroom.

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 10th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
May 9th, 2014, 12:39 AM
CD31-

3PM: Cramps & tender breasts since early morning. CM gone back to yellow but close to nil in quantity (just a smear sorry tmi). Either AF will come tomorrow or I'll be in it for the long haul (35-37 cycle days )

9PM: Cramps intermittent & still tender breast (owwwie). CM has gone MIA I'm itching to use the HPT tomorrow...
NO!

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 10th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
May 10th, 2014, 05:50 AM
CD32-

8PM: Boobs have been sensitive the whole day but less than before. Cramps, though, got worse that it gave me back aches as well. It's disappointingly familiar to PMS that I'm certain AF will arrive tomorrow
CM today was just a small drop of yellow...
May 10th, 2014, 05:15 PM
CD33 -

8AM: If basing on last cycle, AF should arrive sometime today. If she hasn't, I'll do a HPT tomorrow morning. Boobs less sensitive but still there, cramps just a little and so far no CM

1PM: A little bit of light brown CM. I feel the witch coming Cramps coming & going & boobs still tender

4PM: Cramps got worse & I'm in an odd kind of mood wanting to cry at the slightest thing. Being emo usually lasts for about an hour before I get my AF but it has been going on for hours this cycle Feeling wet down there and a little more smears of brownish CM that I had to squint to be certain its there.

8PM: More brownish CM, cramps and tender breasts

11PM: Cramps & breast sensitivity lessened. CM is MIA. Right, if AF doesn't come from now till I wake up, I'm taking a HPT tomorrow morning

Last edited by Pinkachoo; May 11th, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
May 11th, 2014, 02:46 PM
5.40AM: OMG! I got it!

I'll just... go away for a while to have this wrapped around my head. And in the meantime get myself another HPT to make sure the first one wasn't faulty

« - | TTC Journals | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search