C-section with twins 2006

Cesarean Section Experiences, and Birth Stories

Members of the cesarean section board give detailed accounts of their time in surgery.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Experiences, and Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2011, 08:32 PM
Motherx3's Avatar <3
In 2006 I gave birth to twin girls c-section weighing in @ 4.2lbs and 5.2lbs. I made it to 34 weeks!!
Everything went smoothly. They told me 2 days before the actual surgery that I would not be able to deliever naturally because..well I was too small below and they stopped growing..so scheduled c-section it was! We went in at 8 am and they brought me in a room where i stripped down and got in there blue gown, walked to the operating table where they explain everything, the girls dad was in there with me all dressed in scrubs. They put the epideral in, which is big, but actually doesn't hurt all that bad, could be i was soo excited to see my little ones, or that it was back in 2006 and can't remember the pain all that well. after about 5 mins I couldn;t feel my legs. they started the c section and I was awake and couldnt feel a thing, @ 9:01 am my first daughter Lana was born, @9:02 am my second Leora was born it was the best feeling!!. they staple you back up it takes about 10 mins. After the surgery they take you to the recovery room to monitor you for about an hour my children were with me I was sick for about 15 mins dry heaving from the epidural it just upset my stomach sooo bad, about an hour and half later the medication weared off and I could finally feel my legs. they try and get you walking 6 hours after surgery and thats a little weird at first, the belly is almost gone, and your stomach muscles have to relearn how to work, so you almost feel like you have no midsection. but you will get use to it. it hurt to walk the first few steps but after a while you get the hang off it, and they give you medication to eaze the pain. they removed my staples 3 days after birth. and I was all recovered externally anyway after 2 weeks...mind you it usually takes longer but I was 17 at the time and i think because i was soo young i recovered quickly. Hope that helps!!

When I found out I was getting a c-section I was terrified, but theres really nothing to be scared about. It's usually a really quick thing, and doctors have done millions of them!! And if your worried about the pain trust me I here naturally is alot more painful!!! and Years down the road you wont even remember it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search