Looking for ideas for crafts to do with your kids? Whether you're looking for something for a rainy day, something simple and fun or something seasonal - This is the place for you!
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This project gives children as well as adults the chance to make their own homemade bubbles.
Note: As in all recipes, results can vary depending on humidity, conditions, etc. Please try any recipe out before attempting in a group setting.
What You Need
* 1/2 cup Dishwashing detergent (120 ml)
* 4 1/2 Cup Water (1.1 liter)
* 4 Tablespoons glycerin (available at pharmacies) (60 ml)
* Container with a tight fitting lid in which to keep the bubbles
* Measuring devices
How To Make It
1. Gather all your supplies.
2. Measure out the water, detergent, and glycerin into container.
3. GENTLY stir the mixture together. If a foam forms, gently skim it off the top.
4. Find something with which to blow bubbles and begin to have fun.
Note: The longer you let the mixture set, the larger the bubbles are and the longer they seem to last.[/b]
xxx Lisa xxx
xxx Lisa xxx<div align="center">
Here's another nice idea for those of you stuck at home with restless kiddies.
This is lovely. I've done this with schoolkids.
Another thing you can do is mix up a bit of powder paint (or a very small amount of poster paint) with washing up liquid and water, dip straws in it, and then blow what's in the straw onto a piece of paper. This can only be done with older kids who understand they have to BLOW and not SUCK.