Mommy Must-Haves

Forum: Northeast Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Northeast Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2010, 08:22 AM
niclis
What are your mommy must haves? What couldn't you live without early on and what can't you live without now? Any recommendations for our Mommy-to-be's here?
February 10th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
Thing I couldn't live without:
Ring sling (snugli for when Cait was tiny, as she wasn't a fan of the sling until she was big enough for a hip carry)
Other than that... Meh. Can't really think of anything
February 10th, 2010, 02:45 PM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
It's been 4 years since the 'baby' stage...hmmmm...

When Vanessa was born, and with my girls being 2 years apart...my favorite thing was my Joovy Sit and Stand Stroller. I only stopped using it last year! It's a wonderful stroller!

February 10th, 2010, 08:12 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
tyler loves his sea glowhorse. ever since we brought it home he jus stares at it and if he hasnt falling asleep by the time its done singing he will make this whining sound which is cute.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
February 10th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
^ I LOVE the glowing seahorse! Caitie got one for Christmas (yeah, she's a little old for it), and she can't stand it. The first thing she did was figure out how to turn it right back off. That's okay, I play with it when she's not around. Same with her light-up-belly teddy bear and Glow-Worm.
February 11th, 2010, 05:03 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
Gosh, my kiddo is almost 4.. babyhood seems like sooo long ago, lol!

I think the one thing I actually loved the most, believe it or not, was the glider in her room. It was GREAT for middle of the night feedings, and she was always soothed from the rocking. Now at 4, it's become "her" chair.. and she sits in it, and sometimes I still use it to read to her. I love her glider.

February 11th, 2010, 05:48 AM
niclis
I agree on the glider... we still sit in it every night before bed and read stories. Definitely our cozy spot!
Early on I couldn't live without our pack'n'play with the bassinet in it... it made life SO much easier, especially because we travel a lot. Also our umbrella stroller (we have a Volo) - I did a lot if airport travel with Liam by myself during his first two years, and thank god that thing was so light!! I have a million things I could reccomend!
Our current thing are Bed Bug Bumpers. He still sleeps in a toddler bed so when we travel they are a life saver, plus they smoosh down and fit in a suitcase! Love them
February 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Lots of the normal things..my girls lived in their bouncers when they were fussy. I agree on the Pack & Play with the Bassinett it was just easier to use when we went visiting and for lengths of time with them when they were small.

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search