Who's getting more snow???!?

Forum: Northeast Mommies

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Northeast Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, I thought we were just going to get snow showers in the next couple of days....

And now the meteorologist is saying that Central Jersey may be getting a foot!??!

I like snow. I really do, but this is getting a little ridiculous! I was joking that we may not see our backyard until Spring. Now it may be true!

February 24th, 2010, 08:43 AM
VTmomma's Avatar Cool Momma
UGH! We are here in Vermont. I could see spring coming & now we are in the middle of getting 10-20 inches. Thankfully we are on school vacation this week so we do not have to go out.

February 25th, 2010, 02:34 PM
We're getting more snow too! It's been in the 40's for a day or so, and the sun was shining! We had at least 3feet on the ground (most of it is gone.).

As for this storm. Not sure how much we'll be getting. It's more like flurries now, nothing is really sticking yet. The news said 3-5 inches for tonight, and the other channel said more 6-10 or so. Who knows how much we'll be getting, but we should be getting some.

February 25th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
Rain, rain, rain. Normally that wouldn't be something to complain about (as compared to a foot of snow... HOLY COW!), but my van has wiring issues, and won't start when it's really rainy. I had to get a ride to/from work today, and it's supposed to keep raining for the next 5 days or so. ARGH
February 25th, 2010, 10:22 PM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
schools are already closed down for tomorrow i cant believe how much snow we been getting. as soon as it starts meltin away it comes back
February 26th, 2010, 11:49 AM
We only got a couple inches. It's really windy though which makes everything so much worse.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search