Updates again!!!!

Forum: Newlyweds TTC Graduates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Newlyweds TTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 10:00 AM
KogerBaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So how is everyone feeling?
How far along are you?
Anything unexpected so far?
Do you feel like time is going fast, slow or no different?

I am feeling pretty good, had a few BH contractions the other day but nothing to worry about. I am currently 27 W 5 D, had my GD test the other day and I am just waiting on the results. Other than that my DR says that I am measuring big so at this point it just means that I will have another U/S at around 35 weeks to check Victoria's size. The only unexpected thing for me is how active she is, even my DR commented that she was moving around alot. On a daily basis things seem to be moving no different, but when i look back i wonder where the last 27W and my feet went Hope everyone else is doing good can't wait to read your updates.
September 16th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMommy
So how is everyone feeling? I honestly feel great. I am so surprised at how easy this pregnancy is going, I so thought it was going to be a lot rougher. I guess I got lucky that I never got any morning sickness.

How far along are you? Today I am 29 weeks 4 days.

Anything unexpected so far? I'd have to say not other than the being easier than I thought part.

Do you feel like time is going fast, slow or no different? There for a while it was going by really fast but I feel like it's starting to slow down. But then again I am so anxious and ready to meet my little girl. I can't believe I only have like 10 weeks or so left.

I have the nursery all finished. We are constantly buying her new clothes, this little girl probably won't end up wearing things any more than once, LOL. I hope everyone else is doing great and can't wait to hear more updates. Here is my recent belly shot
September 16th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So how is everyone feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. I've completely gotten rid of the morning sickness, which is a huge relief. I still haven't gained any weight, but at least I'm not losing any more. My biggest struggle is the back and hip pain. I have three herniated discs in my lower back and I knew pregnancy would make that worse, but I didn't expect it to be so bad so early.

How far along are you? Just over 17 weeks!

Anything unexpected so far? I never thought I would have had m/s so bad. I also didn't anticipate losing as much weight. I have been a lot more emotional this week, but I'm having a lot of drama with MIL and DH, and have been alone for the better part of the last two weeks. It's starting to take its toll emotionally, and I'm going to have to have a long talk with DH this weekend if things don't start to get better.

Do you feel like time is going fast, slow or no different? It depends on the day. Sometimes I feel like it's going really slow, but then I look back and it's hard to believe I'm already 17 weeks.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search