Weekend Wrap-up

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2009, 08:32 PM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was your weekend? Did you get anything for Valentine's Day?

February 16th, 2009, 11:02 AM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My parents drove in from PA and we all went to see Lord of the Dance on Friday night. DH's friend has a corporate loge box at the theater and occasionally he gives us tickets to shows. Usually we get the kids' show tickets, like Sesame Street Live and Diego, but he gave us grown-up tix this time!! Those dancers were absolutely amazing!!

So we went to the show, and then we went to a late dinner at Cleveland ChopHouse & Brewery, which is IMO one of the best restaurants downtown. The atomosphere is cool and the food is delicious!

Oh, and my mom gave me a V-day gift! It was a make-up palette from Macy's. She heard me saying I needed new makeup so she bought it for me. It has a ton of different eyeshadows, four blushes, 6 lipglosses and a tri-colored bronzer. I'm excited to play around with my new colors!

February 16th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Proud Happy Single Mom
My weekend was good.
Nothing special for v-day. I really don't like v-day so it's not important to me at all. Just a nice lazy family weekend
February 18th, 2009, 10:25 AM
*~*Lindsey*~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
It was good.

Friday night, we just stayed home and relaxed. Kody went to my parents so he could see my dad before he left for FL.

Saturday, Chris was on call for work, he ended up having to go in, so I went with him before I went to get Kody. Then we went to this place called Gibralter Trade Center, it's like a huge flea market, but they have shows there every weekend, and Chris likes to go to the card show. And that is usually once a month, so we went there. Then I went to my parents and took a snooze while Chris went to his grandparents, while my mom and Kody snoozed as well. My dad left for FL early Saturday morning. I got woken up by pounding on the door, and my dad had a dozen red roses delivered for my mom with a card, and had delivered to me 18 or 20 pink mini roses with babys breath & a card, and sent Kody 2 red carnations with a card. Chris and I didn't even get eachother a card. HORRIBLE I know. Then Kody and I went home, got Chris, we went and got take out for dinner, then we went and rented Little Giants and went home and watched the movie.

Sunday, Kody and I got up and we went to church with my mom and then just relaxed the rest of the day. I ended up starting a really bad cold.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search