Danelle

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2009, 11:33 AM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was Freddy's first week at school?

February 17th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
Ugh...

Well...

Sunday night he had a fever which lasted into Monday (so he didn't go) and then into Tues. (again couldn't go) So he started school last Wed. He cried the whole 3 hours. The Thurs. he only cried for a little bit at first and then they did gym. He liked that and didn't cry the rest of the time. Meanwhile he had a terrible cough/runny nose. So Thurs. night he's calling for me at 3 am. He had puked all over his bed. So I clean him up and remake the bed while he sits in the bathroom. He doesn't get sick for 45 min and is begging to go back to bed. So I take him back upstairs. Tuck him in. Go downstairs and turn on the tv. Not 10 min. later, he's calling again. Yep he got sick all over himself. It was all the mucus in his stomach. So he stayed up with me the rest of the night. He luckily didn't have school, but I had to call off work. My mom came over so I could take a nap (she comes on Fridays to sit anyways) Bur he never puked after that. We had a decent enough weekend though I was exhausted the whole time. Then yesterday he had off for the holiday. SO... today was only his 3rd day. He cried again for a bit but they had a new kid today and the new kid was crying and that made Freddy stop after that. It was such a crazy week. That's why I haven't hardly been around.

Sorry!

Of course, now Sammy has the same cold. I'm wondering if/when he's going to puke...

thanks for asking!

February 18th, 2009, 06:06 AM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no, puke clean-up duty is no fun, especially at 3 a.m.! I'm glad he's feeling better now.

It's hard to see them crying at school like that--Sean did the same thing. But like you saw with Freddy, each day gets a little better. I'm sure by the end of the week he will love going to school! How does he like his teacher?

February 18th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
I think he likes her very much. He at least likes to talk about her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search