Sick, sick & all kinds of sick...

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2009, 01:30 PM
*~*Lindsey*~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
That is how I am feeling lately!! Sorry I havn't been on, my computer at work had a mad virus on it, so I wasn't able to get on, and obvisoly at night, I am doing other things. But Sunday I came down with a NASTY NASTY NASTY cold! Yick!! Anywho. I am still suffering from it, hopefully getting better. I hope it lightens up for me a bit. It's making me misserable because I can't take squat!!

Kody is doing well, he is getting big. I will post another post of his birthday pics. I can't believe he is 6 already.

Kylie is doing good. We went to the doc on Feb 4th and all was well, her HB was 146 or something along the lines I don't remember. March 4th I go in again, and then I start going every 2 weeks, I am assuming that I will be getting my GD test done soon, I am 25 weeks this week. My how time is flying. At my next appointment they are scheduling my induction date, so in 2 weeks I will know when Miss Kylie will be born at the latest!!

Chris went to the doc last week, and they found out he has a heart murmur, high BP it was 150/80, high cholosterol, and they did further testing on his heart to find it is a hear murmur, but it is also something he has called "regurgating" of the blood in the heart. He has to keep an eye on it, and go back in 4 months to get it looked at again to make sure it hasn't gone into anything more. So please keep him in your T's & P's he will be 24 years old and already having issues with his heart, which isn't surprising because it runs on both sides of his family. They put him on BP medicine which is also supposed to help with his heart issue, acid reflux meds since he is having major acid reflux problems & muscle relaxers for his back. Which by the way have the opposite affect on him as they usually do on other people, they make his muscles tighten and he can't sleep at night. Which in turn keeps me up all night.

I do have some pictures to share with you all..

First of all, I bought this diaper bag the other day, I can't wait to get it in. WDYT?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5774687

And here are some pics I shall share with you!! Kylie's goods...

Her swing...it's gender neutral...

Her crib (it's 4 in 1) and bedding theme/set, yes it's already set up & in its place, the only thing we still need to get is a mattress and a changer/dresser combo. Excuse the mobile, that is the ONLY place it works because every spot on the crib has some sort of "curve" so the mobile doesn't fit well, but she needs it!! So it has to work that way!!!

Her travel system

Some outfits, you may or may not have seen some of them before. And 2 of her cloth diapers she has so far. (I think you've seen them already though) I have more on order!! Once they come in she will have 8 CDs so far and 2 dozen cloth wipes.

The shirt says I love mommy or something or the other

I LOVE these, especially to sleep in to keep her warm during the summer, Chris likes it cold in the house in the summer.

this says Daddys girl

This is her temporary going home outfit, well, her outfit she will get pictures in at the hospital at least! I am sure it will change a million times before then though.

Again some of them you've seen I believe because, I bought a whole bunch when we found out she was a she, but then took them all back because I was dumb and bought all newborn, so I took them back and most of them were gone, they didn't sell them anymore, so that is everything she has so far. I mean she has some gender neutral clothes, but that is all the gender specific items she has so far...
February 18th, 2009, 02:40 PM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you're feeling crappy, Lindsey.

Miss Kylie has such cute things already! Her travel system is pretty, I don't think I've seen that pattern before. And the bedding set is cute, too. You must be so excited!!

February 18th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
Thanks hun!

Yes, I am super duper excited!! I can't wait to hold her!! TO be honest, I am not enjoying this pregnancy, not that I am having any complications, I just don't do pregnancy well, and I really want it to FLY by the rest of the way so I can have my little one!!!
February 19th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
I have that diaper bag, I loved it. It held so much stuff. We have switched to a backpack now since she doesn't need as much stuff.

I will keep Chris in my t&ps. I know what you mean about being too young for heart problems. Justin was having chest pains and they though he had a blockage to his heart. They did an angiogram(sp) and found nothing. He has been taking acid reducers to stop the chest pains.

Love the crib and bedding, the travel system is cute

The hospital pic outfit is adorable!

February 19th, 2009, 10:09 AM
The Cookest Piffle Ever!!
Look at all that adorable stuff! How fun!

Sorry you're not feeling well... hope you feel better soon!

February 19th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks girls.

I am feeling a bit better, I can tell I am on my way to recovery.

I should be getting my diaper bag tomorrow. It says it's due to deliver tomorrow.
February 19th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Proud Happy Single Mom
Sorry to hear you've been sick! I'm sick too but at least I can take medicine hope you get to feeling better!
Those are really cute clothes! Since Emily was my first (and I'm cheap) I got everything that was expensive gender friendly so I'm soooo in love with the pink travel system!!!! LOVE IT!
Gosh, now I want to have another baby I miss all the shopping and getting ready!
February 19th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you're feeling better soon.
Lot's of prayers to Chris!

Looks like you have lots of adorable stuff! I love buying girly stuff, I can't leave walmart without walking through the baby dept. They always seem to have so much more girl clothes than boys.

February 20th, 2009, 05:57 PM
THanks girls!

I am starting to feel better now. I can breathe out of my nose once in a while, and I stopped sneezing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search