We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What is your must-see tv show or movie?
2. Favorite baby's names?
3. Are you doing anything for Cinco de Mayo?
1. Criminal Minds without a doubt. That is MY show and i get very irritated when JJ and Riley are too loud and i can't hear it/pay attention. I've been known to lock myself in the bedroom and watch it in piece and quiet
2. Boy: Riley, obviously i loved that name whether or not hubby liked it. He didn't have much say in that name Girl: I like Taryn or Jocelyn.n but hubby doesn't like either one.
3. Not a thing. I have class at 2, then coming home to make meatloaf so hubby just has to pop it in the oven, and then back to class from 6-10
Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!
Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
1. What is your must-see tv show or movie? The Big Bang Theory 2. Favorite baby's names? Boy - Brody, Girl - Sophia (Although I hate that it's now #2 on the SSA list, I've loved it for so long!) 3. Are you doing anything for Cinco de Mayo? Nope
Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and Landon!
1. House Hunters I have shows that I like to watch every week and stuff, but when there's nothing else on, I can always count on House Hunters to be on!
2. Kaija and Kolbie are faves If we are ever blessed with a boy (pleaseohpleaseohplease someday!) I want to name him Aaron Jack after my grandpa and DH's uncle. We'd call him A.J. If we ever have another girl I have no idea what we'll name her...
3. Nope. To quote DH "Pretending to be Mexican on Cinco de Mayo to get drunk is just as stupid as pretending to be Irish on St. Patrick's Day to get drunk" Then again, he's a bit jaded since he works 3rd shift as a 911 dispatcher...