Monday Moans

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2011, 09:58 AM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any moans today?

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
May 9th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I do, i'm on a rampage this morning. So frickin irritated it's not funny. Riley woke up in a bad mood/fussy this morning at 645 and proceeded to be a little turd. Trying to get him out the door i spaced off and set my breakfast down on the stairs and get him out the door and buckled in the car. I realize i left my food and run back in the house to get it....the dog is standing on the stairs eating it in the 15 seconds i was outside. Get Riley to daycare, go to work, 1st call i take is some guy after i've said my greeting "are you there? let me see if i got you, are you there? hello, are you there?" I wouldn't have answered the phone and said the greeting if i wasn't there. get some HEARING AIDS!!!!! I get off work early and think hey, i'll go home and clean before i get riley, charge and listen to my ipod while i'm doing rather than the tv. I find my ipod radio, which by the was was a Christmas gift from my SIL a year and a half ago because she asked what i wanted, and that was the only thing i could come up with, (not an ipod brand one but one that is made for charging/playing ipods) it won't sync or recoginize that my ipod is docked on it. the radio will work but that's it. i can dock my ipod to it, and when properly working in the ipod function the work "IPOD" will stay on the display and it'll play music. it just keeps flashing "ipod" like there isn't one connected to it. i can plug my ipod into the computer and charge it but i hate using computer speakers (i have a netbook so they are tiny and small and just sound crappy for music). And i have to wait for it to charge so i can use my headphones. so between my husband carting it up and down the stairs to listen to his ipod on it when he works out and him leaving it down places so Riley can mess with it and he's dropped in on the floor several times as toddlers do with "toys", it's broke. I always made sure it was up high enough on a dresser so that riley couldn't mess with the radio or my ipod but hubby doesn't think like that. I'm beyond pissed and don't have money to go out and replace it. I've wasted 30 mins trying to jimmy my ipod and the radio to work, tried bending the terminals on both back and forth to see if it's just missing them and i've got nothing but high blood pressure. i'm sure as heck hoping that AF is on her way because i normally don't blow up over this many things so easily except for a day or two before the witch arrives. ugh. and to top it all off now.....i don't want to clean.

missing our Feb. 2012

Last edited by artisticmind; May 9th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.
May 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
aww I'm sorry you're having a rough day! Hope it gets better!

My moan - I didn't get to spend Mother's Day with my mom, but I will see her this coming weekend, so I'm looking forward to that.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

May 9th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Veteran
I'm just joining in after not being on here for like a year.

I'm moaning because after about 6 months of winter weather (in MN) and about two days of nice weather we have cool and rainy weather. I just want to be able to go outside and enjoy for heavens sake!
May 9th, 2011, 03:01 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Kolbie won't take a nap. She's not cranky, but she won't sleep either. I'm not amused. I haven't showered yet today either.

Also, I'm so sick and freaking tired of weathermen getting it wrong! I've spent more days in the past 3 weeks inside waiting for the rain that is inevitably coming, only to have wasted an entire freaking day! Today it's been gray and gross looking all morning. The lunchtime weather radar had rain here in minutes. Aaaaand now it's sunny. Again, I'm unshowered. Kaija has been begging to go outside all day and I haven't wanted to get everyone all ready to go out only to have to come back in because it's raining. So there goes another day wasted.
May 9th, 2011, 08:59 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Having the stomach flu and having it be 91 freaking degrees in May-so not ready for the HOT'ness yet!
May 9th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annem84 View Post
Having the stomach flu and having it be 91 freaking degrees in May-so not ready for the HOT'ness yet!
I hear you! we were i think 96 today I think mother nature is having some hormonal imbalances! 2 weeks ago we were freezing and had the electric blanket on at night. Last week we had okay temps, mid-60's to mid-70's, and then BAM! this weekend we were 85, 90, and today 96. I want spring

i do have to update that when i didn't feel like cleaning i took a two hour nap and my day infinitely improved after that. I'm thinking a little sleep deprivation was getting to me along with the witch's impending arrival.

missing our Feb. 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search