We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Most of these will never happen, but if I am going to dream, I might as well dream big!
1. A bathtub big enough to swim in! (I love to take long hot baths!)
2. One of those shower rooms, where the whole room is made of stone and there are shower heads in the ceiling and the walls.
3. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub (possibly in a room with a retractable ceiling). I love to swim and it would be FABULOUS to be able to do it all year round.
4. A yacht. Not a huge yacht. Just something small, but big enough to be sea worthy. I want to be out on the ocean, not just cruising around at the lake.
5. An RV. I love to travel, but I despise hotels. I would love to have an RV and all the comforts of "home" with me all the time. One like THIS though, because I want my car too!
I'd love to have an RV also! That's one of DH's and my dreams, once DS graduates and moves out, to get an RV and travel the US.
To get a smart phone again. I used to have a Droid, but we couldn't afford the payments anymore. My Walmart Family Plan phone is okay, it's a phone, but I used the Android based internet and map options A LOT on my old phone and I miss it.
I would LOVE to get a big quilting sewing machine. ATM I can only really make small baby quilts b/c I can't fit the material in my current machine.
I would love to have a swimming pool, but my ducks would just poop in it. *GAG*
I'd like to get a really nice SUV (and be able to afford the payments and gas lol).
Click on my blinkies!!
**thank you SO much to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy
and to CupcakeJamie and Niamh ૐ for my blinkies!!**