went to the dr yesterday...

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
and saw this...

I know it's a bit blurry, but...

Yep! I must have drank the water back in December because I'm 9 w 2 d. Took a HPT on Feb 1st but haven't said anything... I was kinda in shock, and until the dr confirmed it, I wanted to keep quiet. It was kinda a full circle thing yesterday - 2 years ago on V-Day, I was in the ER in Florida having a m/c. So I was pretty apprehensive about the appt yesterday and didn't want to jinx anything by talking about it...

So - there you have it! I'M PREGNANT!!!!
February 15th, 2008, 08:26 AM
breiden4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! What a great Valentine's Day Surpise! Good Luck with everything!
February 15th, 2008, 12:43 PM
excitedmommy2007's Avatar Conservative in Exile
Awwww congrats hun!!!

I hope you have happy and healthy 9 months!!

February 15th, 2008, 12:45 PM
*~*Lindsey*~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
OMG Lauren YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you a happy and healthy 9 months my dear!!!!

Okay so if this is a touchy subject don't answer me by any means but how do you feel about this? I know you just got a divorce! Is it his or would it be the guy I have heard you talk about?? I want details! But like I said by NO MEANS answer me if this is touchy to you!

BUT CONGRATS GIRL! YAY! I guess we won't be going out for a drink.... YAY! When is your due date?
February 15th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! I guess the water around here is pretty potent!

February 15th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
Quote:
Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! I guess the water around here is pretty potent![/b]

I know KEEP ME AWAY FROM IT until I get married then you all can share all you want!
February 15th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
Congrats!

February 15th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
Oh WOW! Congrats!

What a great surprise though!

February 15th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I know the water really has gotta little somthing special in it!!

February 15th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Responding to Lindsey's earlier questions...

I should have mentioned previously... NO - Not a touchy subject - but I was at first worried about you ladies passing judgement on my poor decision making skills, as some of you caught on to from a previous post. So here's where I really hope you all won't be quick to write me off. Ummm... Let's see... Jeremy (my x-husband) and I have had a rocky relationship and were divorced in the middle of December. According to the u/s measurments, I'm 9 w 2 d, making the conception date just days before the showdown in court occured. So, yes - it's his - for those who wonder lol! He has since moved back to Florida and we really weren't speaking much. Until I found out lol! I told him the following day, totally prepared for him to say that he wanted it termainated. Not prepared to do that, just for his reaction. Well, he dropped the total opposite on me. When I asked his opinion of what we should do he just said it's not up to us to pick and choose what we keep. It's a life and our responsibility. I was floored! It's obvious to me that I can't do it alone, so we're working out details on how to get us all to one location. We agree that Michigan is not for us, and now it's a matter of trying to give this relationship a fresh start. If we can't work that out, we'll have to co-parent.

That's my story as of now. I'll keep updating as things occur - and probably ask for advice - If you ladies don't mind...
February 15th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!! I hope you have a great 9 months!!

February 15th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, so maybe this blessing was given to you so you two can work things out. If it doesn't work out, that's fine too I am positive that the baby will still get lots of love!!

Either way you should be happy about the baby and I am happy for you!! Aww you are going to look so cute with a little baby bump. Jack is at a perfect age to be a big brother too!!

His reaction was good though, so maybe he is ready to do things right this time.

keep us filled in

February 15th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
awww! a little peanut! congratulations!!

February 15th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
Hey Lauren, I'm glad for you that you both are willing to work on your relationship. And I'm definitely glad that both of you want to keep this little one around. That is more important IMO, than the circumstances in which the baby was created.

Good luck to both of you! And again, congrats!

February 18th, 2008, 07:59 AM
OH yay! I am glad that you two had a talk and your decisions! Now we will just have to get a chance to meet up before you move if you are for sure moving! AND you will still have to stick around here so we can watch your baby grow *along with Jack Man* and your baby bump! We will welcome you here even if you are not living in Michigan! Congrats again hun! Keep us posted! And in no way am I nor do I think any of the other ladies here are quick to judge!
February 18th, 2008, 08:59 AM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! So this is a Sept baby, correct? That's so exciting, we have babies coming up nearly every month now!

I hope everything works out for you and your family, and I think it's great that Jeremy wants to be involved.

February 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You are all soooo great! I really appreciate all the support - thanks a bunch!!
February 18th, 2008, 10:09 AM
mommylicious's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww CONGRATS!!! And I'm happy to hear your ex-husband wanted to keep the baby. So where will you guys be moving to then?

</div>
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
February 18th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!!

<div align="center"></div>

February 18th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!!! I read over on the FTM board about the "new one" and was confused. Should have come here first!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search