Friday 5

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2008, 05:02 PM
excitedmommy2007's Avatar Conservative in Exile
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else?

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad?

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why?

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter?

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school?

February 15th, 2008, 05:08 PM
mommylicious's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? I rarely get sick.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? I would just stay home.

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? I just eat medicine and hot tea.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? Nothing.

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? I don't go to school or work so I am always home. My favorite thing to do is come on JM.

</div>
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
February 15th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? I got the flu once last year and hadn't had it in over 10 years.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? I stay home if I can.

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? I just drink lots of fluids and try to get plenty of rest.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? wash my hands more often maybe

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? sleep

February 15th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? not very often.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? I stay home when it's kinda bad. lol. I'm lazy.

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? sleeping. lol. and doing nothing.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? nothing, really.

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? stay in bed.

February 18th, 2008, 07:53 AM
*~*Lindsey*~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? I usually will get sick a couple times a year.....

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? I will stay home if it gets too bad...there are only 3 of us that work in the office so if one of us gets sick and the others catches it we are not in good shape over there...

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? I just used Sudafed

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? I keep my hands clean from germs, I actually keep had sanatizer in my purse, and I will generally keep away from sick people unless they are my family and I really don't have a choice! But knock on wood the last couple times Kody has been sick non of us caught it! I thought I did but I just had a mild cold that went away in like 1 day!

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP and SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
February 18th, 2008, 07:33 PM
excitedmommy2007's Avatar Conservative in Exile
1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? I usually get 3-4 colds or allergy attacks throughout the year. I don't get the flu often

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? Oh if it's even remotely bad I stay home lol

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? lotsa fluids and meds! I esp enjoy nyquil at night

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? wash my hands/use hand sanitizer. Try to recognize the symptoms before it gets too bad

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? sleeeep!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search