My weekend....

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2008, 02:32 PM
*~*Lindsey*~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
On Friday I went to dinner with Chris' family, then his mom and I went out to a Country Bar it was a lot of fun. We just watched the line dancers, etc. We had a good time.

Saturday, I went cake tasting. I picked out my cake, it is like 600 bucks. It is a 3 tier round cake, there is the bottom tier then it has the *pillars*, it kind of looks like the white house pillars, anyway it has the pillars connecting the second tier, then the pillars again with the top tier which is our anniversary tier. The bottom 2 tiers serve around 150 people. and between the bottom and the middle tiers I got a fountain! It is pretty sweet. I havn't decided what kind of cake I am getting yet, as I have time, but I think I am going to do the marble cake with the buttercream filling and buttercream frosting! It is beautiful! Anyway I have my cake reserved and picked out! Although I saw another one that I really liked it was 100 bucks more but you can put bridesmaids and groomsmen figurines on it going up stairs with the bride and groom at the top of the stairs. Who knows which one I will decide to get but I did give her a deposit to hold my date...I don't have to decide which one I want and have the rest of the money in until like 2 months before my wedding! YAY! Then I picked up Kody and Victoria and us went to my other BM's house and we went to lunch and the kiddos played while we watched a movie.

Sunday, I got my taxes done, and I must say YIPPI! I can't wait to get them back! Although I can't spend much of it....I will probably only get like $1,500 to myself...but $800 of the $1,500 is going to go to that stupid Verizon bill that they keep harassing me about so I can get them off my back. I plan on getting a years tanning membership so I can get my tan on and be sexy for my wedding. THEN I am going to buy me some more Weight Watcher food to get my diet back on! Whatever I don't use I will just keep for handy money! YIPPI! SO I will be skinny and tan my wedding day....I HOPE anyway! What I have left over of my tax money I am putting it right into my savings so I don't touch it for what I need for my wedding! Thats where the rest of my money is going! Yuck! Oh well, at least I know we will have a nice wedding, one I have always dreamed of....because my parents are paying for some then Chris and I are picking up what they don't! I do have to go buy the rest of the center pieces and the flowers and things that we are making the bridesmaids bouquets with....so there goes my money! RIGHT down the drain!!
February 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM
mommylicious's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you had a busy weekend! I want to see your cake...do you have a pics?

</div>
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
February 18th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
No I don't have any pictures I even tried going on her site to see if she had a similar one online but nope. Oh well...I will have one in 5 months! WOW 5 months!
February 18th, 2008, 07:46 PM
excitedmommy2007's Avatar Conservative in Exile
Gosh 5 months it is getting so close!!! The cake sounds beautiful though!!!

February 20th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I know it is getting close! I am getting excited! I am planning on going to a bridal extravaganza on March 2nd. My mom doesn't much want to go she said they are pointless (she went with my sister when she was planning her wedding), I am still going to try to get her to go with me because I still want to go just to go just to see what they are all about. If Victoria can't go with and my mom wont go then I probably won't go.
February 20th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
Yay for picking out your cake! I can't believe it is only 5 months away.

February 20th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I know! I am hopeing it will go by SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO quick! I can't wait!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search