Our Honeymoon...

Forum: Midwest Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Midwest Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM
*~*Lindsey*~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
We have picked our destination and we will be putting our money down on the room soon! It is an all inclusive for $2,300.00 something. Here is the site if you care to look at what our room will look like!

What our Room will look like

And if that is too much work....we have a 7ft high Champagne Glass Tower Whirlpool bath for two with celestial ceiling, a log burning fireplace, a glas enclosed heated heart shaped pool, a dry sauna, a massage talbe with heat lamp, a round king size bed with celestial ceiling, a combo shower/steam bath for two, and a double vanity. It is 3 levels I believe and all of that is in our room! We get our own pool heated pool WE DON'T HAVE TO SHARE! HAHAHA! To get to the Whirlpool bath we have to climb stairs to get to it!

I have to go leave work now but I will come back tonight and tell you everything that we get with the All inclusive
February 18th, 2008, 02:11 PM
mommylicious's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow!! It's beautiful! Is it in Michigan?

</div>
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
February 18th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
*wolf whistles* I wanna DTD in a giant champagne glass!!!!!

February 18th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
*wolf whistles* I wanna DTD in a giant champagne glass!!!!![/b]

the Poconos!!! How awesome!!! That will be great. How many days?
February 18th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to *~*Lindsey*~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~*Lindsey*~*
Quote:
Wow!! It's beautiful! Is it in Michigan?[/b]
Thank you hun!!! And no it is in Pennsylvania, its over a 9 hour drive

Quote:
*wolf whistles* I wanna DTD in a giant champagne glass!!!!![/b]
LMAO! We shall see!

Nicole, we are going from Monday to Friday so 4 nights....but we won't be returning home until the following Sunday....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is like the top Honeymoon location. Thats what it is all about I guess...honeymooners! So off we go! We get married on Saturday, Sunday we will recover from the wedding, and check in on Monday, we will be getting up early and get on the road for our drive, getting there Monday evening. We are staying until probably Friday afternoon, check out and what not then we will start heading back, but we are going to take our time, and stop Friday night somewhere, I guess I should see a spot where we should stop and stay, then relax Saturday and stay somewhere if not the same hotel we stay at on Friday, then do the rest of the drive on Sunday and be back home then! Oh I can't wait!

Our all inclusive includes the following...

~All-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner daily
~Hot breakfast in bed
~Live entertainment nightly
~Activities with our CXO
~Hors d'oeuvres & late night snacks
~Cafe-room service
~Ballroom dancing
~Tanning beds
~Waterskiing and speedboad rides
~Paddle boats
~Rowboats
~Sailboats
~Fishing
~9 hole golf course
~Golf driving range
~Tennis
~Racquetball
~Indoor pool, Health Club & Spa (but who needs that when we have our own private one! )
~Swimming pool
~Miniature golf
~Basketball & Volleyball
~Horseback Riding (nominal charge)
~Bicycling, Nature Trail and Softball
~Archery
~Video arcade game room
~Billiards
~Roller skating
~Snowmobiling, snow skiing, cross-country skiing (obvisoly only during certain months of the year, not for us)
~Ice skating
~Snow tubing
~Wireless Internet in Resort (but if you are on your honeymoon why would you want to go on the internet?)

AND If we bring either our invitation to our wedding or our marriage license we will receive the following:

The Honeymoon Package

~A supply of bubble bath to last us our whole stay
~2 splits of their signature champagne
~His and Hers Honeymoon T-Shirts
~Logs to use with our fireplace
~Disposable waterproof camera
~A free 1 hour horseback ride

Oh and if we want we can get a couples massage (which is extra of course) but they will come to our room and give us one!

This could be fun!
February 18th, 2008, 06:52 PM
excitedmommy2007's Avatar Conservative in Exile
LOL Danelle that was hilarious!!!

It looks awesome and you get to do a lot of fun stuff.

Okay so if you are staying there until Friday what are you going to do the other nights, sleep in your car? hmmm

February 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM
mommylicious's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so jealous right now Lindsey!!! I hope you have tons of fun..I know you will! Please take tons of pictures and show us!

</div>
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
February 18th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
Very nice, have a great time.

February 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
That sounds spectacular! I am so jealous!!! And LOL at Danelle b/c I was thinking the exact same thing!! Maybe DH and I will have to take a second honeymoon when he returns from Iraq. We were thinking about a cruise, but that big champagne glass sounds like fun, too! A honeymoon like that could result in a honeymoon baby, ya know? LOL I hope you both have a wonderful time!

February 19th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Dan's wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is so cool! I'm so jealous! I wish I could talk Dh into a second honeymoon, we'd go there!

February 20th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
I wonder how much it would cost to fill the whole tub w/ real Champagne! Ooooooooooh......

No, seriously, that looks like so much fun! And good for you for taking a day off after the wedding. I was so surprised how exhausted I was after ours. And we started driving for FL right away. We were both way too tired to enjoy the wedding night. *sigh* (And then I got my AF for the rest of the trip) But enough horror stories! You're gonna have a great time!!

February 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM
RainyDay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I knew as soon as I read about the champagne tub that you were going to the Poconos!

It sounds awesome--lots for you guys to do if you decide to venture outside your room LOL!

February 20th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Quote:
LOL Danelle that was hilarious!!!

It looks awesome and you get to do a lot of fun stuff.

Okay so if you are staying there until Friday what are you going to do the other nights, sleep in your car? hmmm[/b]
Not in my car silly! We will stay somewhere like a hotel on the way back or something. SILLY! I will have been close enough to him those 5 days with being with him on the honeymoon in that champagne glass who says I want to sleep in a car with him too! Just playing. You know I am a very sarcastic person Ash! Thats why I can joke with ya!!!

Quote:
I am so jealous right now Lindsey!!! I hope you have tons of fun..I know you will! Please take tons of pictures and show us![/b]
I will deffinetly take tons of pictures for you all!

Quote:
Very nice, have a great time.[/b]
Thank you! I am sure we will!

Quote:
That sounds spectacular! I am so jealous!!! And LOL at Danelle b/c I was thinking the exact same thing!! Maybe DH and I will have to take a second honeymoon when he returns from Iraq. We were thinking about a cruise, but that big champagne glass sounds like fun, too! A honeymoon like that could result in a honeymoon baby, ya know? LOL I hope you both have a wonderful time![/b]
I hope it involves a honeymoon baby! Although my aunt said I can't get pregnant before our annual girls weekend up north which is the weekend after Labor Day....ugh oh! A month after we get married!

Quote:
That is so cool! I'm so jealous! I wish I could talk Dh into a second honeymoon, we'd go there![/b]
You should try!!!

Quote:
I wonder how much it would cost to fill the whole tub w/ real Champagne! Ooooooooooh......

No, seriously, that looks like so much fun! And good for you for taking a day off after the wedding. I was so surprised how exhausted I was after ours. And we started driving for FL right away. We were both way too tired to enjoy the wedding night. *sigh* (And then I got my AF for the rest of the trip) But enough horror stories! You're gonna have a great time!! [/b]
I wonder how much Champagne it would take too! Hummm.....

As for AF...yeah well I calculated my AF and I will be starting the week of my wedding...which will take me into the day of my wedding I will still be on it if not getting off.... So hopefully stress doesn't cause me to be late and be on my period on our honeymoon or starting the day of my wedding! GRRRR! Stupid AF!!
February 20th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Quote:
I knew as soon as I read about the champagne tub that you were going to the Poconos!

It sounds awesome--lots for you guys to do if you decide to venture outside your room LOL![/b]
Yes that is where! I can't wait! Call me stupid but what is there to do if we decide to venture out of our room?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search