So upset.... (its not the baby fever)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Possibly Pregnant
I had somewhat of a conversation with my SO about going active. and i told him i want to go. We were discussing his benefits and things at the time. He would rather go overseas than go active. and then he said that if he did go active he didnt want to take me...how F*** up is that? im just so upset right now. He doesnt know how i feel. I am trying hard not to cry....
even one of my other friends could see i was upset at something but i didnt want to talk about it so i lied and said i was fine. I have the biggest lump in my throat right now and you have no idea how bad i wanna cry to get it out of my system.
In my eyes, if you wanna be with someone for the rest of your life....wouldnt you want to be with them forever? like if you had to relocate or something wouldnt you want to bring your SO, hubby, etc with you? thats what hurts the most..... but i guess in the same sense he doesnt want to leave me behind...
so i guess it goes both ways but still...
May 14th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Jacobbbsmommy's Avatar Happy but Lost
i feel you on this issue. my hubby had to go to another state for work training for like 2-3 weeks and we fought forever about it becaz he didnt want me to go. i ended up not going and we had alot of fights about it. i could not even imagine how long term being away from ur love could be! you poor thing! i really hope he can try to see things from ur point of view. good luck
May 14th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Possibly Pregnant
thanks, going active was a last resort. im much better now. it just felt good to have everything off my chest. lol
May 14th, 2010, 09:39 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you feel better, Hon! Going the military route is hard..been there, done that. I get what you are saying though, I wouldn't understand it either. But, I am happy that you got it off your chest. Sometimes, just writing it down or getting it out really helps to put things in perspective.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search