GRRR! My stupid BODY!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2010, 09:57 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I posted a bit about this in the regular AIP board...but my body is driving me CRAZY right now!! First, my stupid AF arrives late Saturday night at CD25, tossing my plans to test on Mother's day right out the window. But I noticed that the bleeding was different...I mean, there was EWCM mixed in with it the whole cycle. And my cycle was lighter than normal. I had one day that was kind of "heavy" (that's what I put down on FF), but really, I'm used to going through tampons like there's no tomorrow the first 2 days of AF. This time, I used pads and there really wasn't a whole lot on them. I mean, there was enough to call it my AF, but just lighter than usual. I don't get the EWCM mixed with it...and I'm STILL having EWCM. And I mean globs of it. I had even more today and my cervix feels not soft, but not firm either...kind of spongy like. And I can't tell if it's open or closed. Usually I can feel it pretty well...but it feels like puckered lips.

Now, I'm telling myself that I'm going crazy...I know I'm not pregnant, I had AF. I took a test on Monday or Tuesday (stupid, I know) and it was BFN. I'm still cramping ( a lot right now!), lots of EWCM and I'm only on CD7. My taste buds are off. I love sweet tea, but it's been tasting freaky weird the past 2 nights. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but just HAD to have a chocolate pie at McDonalds. I'm hungry ALL the time. I'm tired all the time...but that's probably because there are only 2 weeks of school left then I'll finally be on summer break. I threw up out of nowhere last weekend, and felt fine afterward. A night or two later, I felt like I was going to be sick again...but managed to keep from puking. I've no idea what that's about. I'm stressing out right now, because I have a lot on my plate. So I'm figuring that's probably what is making my body all screwy. But it's driving me NUTS! I can't put a finger on how I'm feeling right now. We're so busy and have so much going on over the next month and a half, that part of me is happy that I'm not pregnant...which confuses me as I'd be over the moon to get a BFP. My moods are swinging all over the place. I just don't know what's going on and feel out of control, which bothers me. Shoot, I don't even know what I'm saying. LOL!

Ok, just had to get that out. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by LadyRogue; May 14th, 2010 at 10:00 PM.
May 15th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Hannah-Banana's Avatar Laikon's Mommy
Hunny trust me, I feel like yelling 'Preach it, Sister!' to the skies and back. My period was suppose to be way back on April 18th. I've still had no period, no cramping, nothing. So I took a HPT and it was negative. So I wait a week, take another. Negative. Wait a couple more weeks, go to the free clinic. Negative. Now I just feel pregnant. Like smells are enough to bring me down, fatigue and headaches are ruining my days. I'm sooo crabby. And to top it all off, I was changing into my PJs last night and noticed that my nipples, which are normaly smaller than a dime, are the size of a quarter. I'm so frustrated. I'm NTNP, so I'm okay with it either way, but I just want to know just so I can start getting the prenatal help I need. Bodies are so frustrating sometimes, no?
May 15th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I hear ya! If I were you, I'd go to the doctor or clinic and ask for a beta blood test to see where your hcg levels are. Some women don't get + on hpts until later in pregnancy, or not at all. Mind you, it's rare, but it can happen. Or you could've had an annovulatory cycle, meaning you didn't O so wouldn't have AF. I hope you get some answers soon. For me, I think it's just my body changing yet again. My temp went back up above the coverline...I'm cramping, having EWCM, stuffy nose/head with headaches, really gassy and now my breasts are getting sore. I guess these are just more things to toss into the bag of "normal" symptoms waiting to O.
May 16th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Mine too1!
May 17th, 2010, 10:44 AM
New reports!
May 24th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Not much different. Still waiting to O now. I've had EWCM for almost 2 weeks! I was sure that I O'd, then my temp dipped this morning and I have a TON of EWCM. Yet CP is medium and feels close to firm, and not wide open, tho not closed. Oh well. Guess we'll see what happens from here. Crazy cycles!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search