Crazy symptoms and breast pain for over month-negative tests

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Hi everyone!

Over a month ago, I started to have some odd health symptoms, constant heartburn, nausea, bloating, insane fatigue (I'm sleeping 13 hours a day and still tired), irritability, crying etc., and my breasts started hurting and swelling like they never have before-they've gone up a cup size and my nipple size increased, veins...the whole deal.

At about a week-10 days after assumed ovulation, I had cramping and bad back pain and I actually thought I was going to get my period, but it never came. My step-daughter and I always menstruate together and she was having her period at the time. Thought I might be preggo so I did a hpt and got a negative.

On day 30 I started to spot and got my period and I bled for about 6 days. It was lighter than normal, but seemed like a normal period. My breast pain subsided a bit, but never went away and now a month later, they still hurt and are very large (at least for me!)
Because of my breasts, I tested again after my period and it was negative. So I figured I'm not pregnant....

Now, I'm about 5 days out from my expected period. My plan is to wait and see if I get my period and either way, I'm going to the doctor to see what's going on. (I'm going to go make an appt. today)

If I'm not pregnant, I'm thinking I may be going through some type of hormonal change. I'm 30. Has anyone else experienced this? I've never experienced breast soreness and enlargement like this and although the cleavage is awesome, I could do without the pain. I've also been an emotional basket case.
I'm SUPER healthy, eat right, exercise and don't eat any of the foods that are known to cause breast tenderness and/or mess with your hormones.

I'm just looking for some support and any feedback from others who might have had some screwy hormones. I feel like I'm young to have weird hormones, but I know our bodies change so ?

Thanks so much!

Last edited by koaselino; October 25th, 2010 at 02:40 PM.
October 25th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Mis-Bis
Well I haven't had the boob enlargement, but I would love it , or pain but right around the time I turned 29 which was a few weeks ago I started getting weird symptoms before AF, stuff I only got when I was pregnant. This happened for two months and both times I wasn't pregnant. So yeah I guess as you get older your body changes just like when you were going through puberty. It sucks. Odd thing is this month I didn't get any of those symptoms so I guess our bodies get screwy as we get older. Hope that helps.
October 26th, 2010, 03:27 PM
kiwimum's Avatar Super Mommy
I am much older but I have been experiencing the same thing for 3 cycles now, I have an appointment next week to get that checked out. I think I will feel better getting it straighted out so I'm not worried about my general health

Tags
hormones , negative hpt , tender breasts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search